Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: what's with all the tards?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Funny you seem to think it's OK for Fox and his wife to come see me, seeing as how you never fail to mention it when their name pops up, though. Just another example of you living off the backs of others instead of doing something yourself.
    Do what?!?!

She challenged me to a 'cage fight'.

You told her to come there so I could see what I was missing. You and I were cool then. I'm still at a loss as to what your problem with me is.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Post the video, I want to see this beast I'm so terrified of.
    Why be terrified? You got a medal!

Didn't you invite Fox and his wife to come up to your gym to fight/spar too?
    Yes, I did invite Fox and/or his wife to come in and spar so we could video her in a neutral setting. But YOU bring it up, not me.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I even have a sent PM (in October 2008) of me asking if you were gonna be at a certain event up there and if you wanted to meet. As friends, at the time we were cool. Again, I'm at a loss as to what your problem is with me all of the sudden.

I had to erase your reply, as my box got full. If I recall you said it was not near you and none of your guys were on that card.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Yes, I did invite Fox and/or his wife to come in and spar so we could video her in a neutral setting.
    100% true, and I never said otherwise. I was actually appreciative of that gesture and thanked you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    100% true, and I never said otherwise. I was actually appreciative of that gesture and thanked you.
    So? My point is that you bring it up and use it as ammo in online arguments, just like you use Anthony's victory over Abel as if you had some vested interest in it.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

...just like you use Anthony's victory over Abel as if you had some vested interest in it.
    Not at all. And if you are hating on me for that, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Anthony and some on Bullshido did thank me for holding his feet to the fire, but I never took any credit for the fight or the result. It was 100% Anthony, his trainers, and his sparring partners.

I bring up the fight when Rudy starts drama. I don't do it to take any credit, I do it to rub his nose in it. And I do it because it gets his goat. If it didn't upset him, he wouldn't still be posting about it OVER A YEAR after the fight itself.

Does that explain where I'm coming from?

Again, I did not mention the fight in any way insulting to Rudy in ANY post during the time he was not posting here. And that can be verified, I'm telling the truth.

This is just absurd

And unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to go through and figure out who to ban. So here's the line in the sand. I'm leaving this thread open for now. Anyone who wants to get banned, cross it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by 冠木侍 View Post
    I tried suggesting that when I first got here and got dragged into an argument. If there was going to be an OT portion, then it would have happened by now. I'm used to most of the people here and they aren't so bad.
    What? I don't believe you, arguments...here? never.

The fourms are not so bad here. You get some kung-fu and a lot of "wtf" mixed in. not so bad

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    And unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to go through and figure out who to ban. So here's the line in the sand. I'm leaving this thread open for now. Anyone who wants to get banned, cross it.
    Actually, I think that 1bad's idea of a poll is a good one.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    *munching popcorn*

wonders if anyone realizes how childish they appear to outsiders... but then again everyone on these forums is a disciplined martial artist...

*munches more popcorn*
    i know its funny. this is providing me with entertainment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    i know its funny. this is providing me with entertainment.
    when i need to gauge my mental and emotional maturity, i simply come here and feel refreshed when i leave.

Of course this whole "argument" thing is quite novel, I mean, no MA system has ever had problems with people arguing and disgreeing and just being rude to each other.
    Oh No, no MA system has EVER had that.

Disciplined Martial artists ?
    Oxymoron if there ever was one !

Is there anything more traditional in the MA than NOT agreeing or getting along?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

LOL at the last 2 posts!

totally agree!

martial artists can be very childish at times. we all had our moments and i hear "masters" have theirs too. heck we seen it on this board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

banning is really just a token gesture...

...it's just a band aid, and we all know it. That being said, I'm a bit bummed that no one has crossed my line in the sand.

What amazes me about the flame wars is how often people get offended by smack talk. Talking smack is a longstanding tradition in martial arts. Forums just made it easier.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    That being said, I'm a bit bummed that no one has crossed my line in the sand.
    *draws a circle around genes feet and kicks his line in the sand goodbye*
    What amazes me about the flame wars is how often people get offended by smack talk. Talking smack is a longstanding tradition in martial arts. Forums just made it easier.
    whats even more absurd is that people actually take offense to words typed on a computer screen from people with funny little names.