Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: how is bullshido?

Quote Originally Posted by Exadon View Post
    I don't think you have to worry about MK starting street fights with women anytime soon
    As long as they don't cross the line he set on Internet BS.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He better be careful though. Alot of people, including law enforcement, would likely have issues with a grown man hitting a girl on the street.
    That's just because they have the same outdated ideas about masculinity as yourself.

In a court of law, if two people agree to fight, both are equally culpable for the reprecussions of their actions, regardless of gender.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

As long as they don't cross the line he set on Internet BS.
    I can always just cop-out and say "I don't travel for fights." That works well for some people.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I can always just cop-out and say "I don't travel for fights." That works well for some people.
    Nor I do drop challenges.

Notice how I'm not called an idiot like JFS, Osiris, Rudy, Annatrocity, Omar, etc for participating in such foolishness. Do you have some longing to join their ranks?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

who here has ever been seriously attacked by a woman on the street that knew how to fight? and did you let her send you to the hospital, or did you kick her ass?

im guessing no one here has ever been in this situation.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

when i think about this more, IF some chick attacked me for a reason I dont deserve, and she knew what she was doing and how to fight, I would drop her as fast as i could, just like anyone else.

just some hussy throwing slaps and trying to knee my nuts......thats tricky. you can try to restrain her, hoping that she wont call rape, or you can push her down until she stops. or you can run, or you can call the cops.

its the hussy's that dont deserve to be hit.

though some hard gangbanger who can hurt a man needs to be put in check.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

annatrocity is only a girl by technicality.

she's not a soft and lovely or even a plump and tasty.

more like a "nasty thing wtf is that?" lol

sorry anna, you bring it on yourself.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

That's just because they have the same outdated ideas about masculinity as yourself.

In a court of law, if two people agree to fight, both are equally culpable for the reprecussions of their actions, regardless of gender.
    Quoted for emphasis.

annatrocity is only a girl by technicality.
    No, she was born a woman. She also fights in MMA and kickboxing in women's divisions.

sorry anna, you bring it on yourself.
    In your world; did Omar, JFS, and Rudy bring it on themselves as well?

Lucas, it's not about being attacked by a woman. It's about agreeing to meet her for a street fight over words typed on the Internet. Some people think this is acceptable, normal behavior.

Lucas, it's not about being attacked by a woman. It's about agreeing to meet her for a street fight over words typed on the Internet. Some people think this is acceptable, normal behavior.

I don't think everyone ever said that, where was that said?

Quote Originally Posted by Exadon View Post
    I don't think everyone ever said that, where was that said?
    I posted this:

So, you don't think agreeing to meet a woman for a streetfight over Internet BS is ridiculous?
    His reply:

Generally, I'd say meeting anyone for streetfight over Interent BS is ridculous, but sometimes things need to be settled. Just because she is a woman, she doesn't get a free pass.
    He also posted these as well:

No one is above an ass whooping.

If she agrees to it, that's her call.
    It doesn't make any difference what the fight is about. If a woman says she wants to fight, and she makes statements to instigate that fight, I see nothing wrong with giving her what she wants.

Men don't get a pass for being dumb. Women shouldn't either.

yup, I was there when it was all posted, I do not think MK's msg was that it was normal behavior.
    I think by saying
    Generally, I'd say meeting anyone for streetfight over Interent BS is ridculous,
    he is saying that it is not normal...but bull **** and ridculous.

also by saying "but sometimes" means...it is not normal but sometimes it happens.

anyway seems like this is a silly fight to begin with. You have a different point of view then we do. That's all there is too if
    Last edited by Exadon; 02-11-2009 at 08:09 PM.

Is it acceptable, normal behavior to fight a man over internet BS?

Is it acceptable, normal behavior for a woman to fight a woman over internet BS?

Is it more acceptable, normal behavior for the woman to fight the man, but less acceptable, normal behavior for the man to fight the woman?

Which is the greater offense?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 02-11-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Two men street fighting over Internet bs is stupid. But it's even worse when a man agrees to fight a woman over it. Is this hard to comprehend?