Thread: Did We fix Global Warming?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Since I also studied economics, perhaps you'd also like to analyse how the environmental lobbyists are making money off the 'propaganda' for us, or maybe just how the governments are making money from what 'new taxes'... and then perhaps balance it with a comparative study of how much money oil, chemical and medical multinationals for example spend on a) climate change research, b) PR (esp how much is spent on advisors to governments and other anti-climate change PR), c) taxes to major political parties.

Or you could just link another couple of edited ten-minute snippets of Youtube.

Thanks!
    Oh, economics part time student... therefore that is supposedly validates all your statements or arguments in support of Global Warming? I link to youtube videos as a means for easy reference (which btw are not the homemade garden variety; BBC Global Warming Swindle, etc..).

Money from the GW propaganda? Carbon Taxes... Research Grants...

Hell even John Coleman, founder of The Weather Channel says Global Warming is the greatest scam in history!

Oh here's another 10 minute link take the time to look at another perspective (in oppostion to the Global Warming Propaganda) from the President of the Czech Republic interviewed by Glen Beck.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9WFDcZxT0s
    Last edited by firepalm; 12-24-2008 at 01:09 PM.
    Etiquette requires us to admire the human race.
    --Mark Twain

I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.
    --Mark Twain

Questioning my knowledge has made you look even more ignorant
    --Shaolinsky