Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichi the Killer

Cannibal Holocaust

That was one of the most revolting films I have ever seen. Absolutely no redeeming qualities. And once you see it, you're ruined because you can't get that evil crap out of your head. I call it 'eye rape'.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

gene some of miike's other movies are

Fudoh : new generation *i recommend
    Full Metal Yakuza *another good one
    Audition
    Visitor Q
    City of Lost Souls
    Dead or Alive
    Dead or Alive 2
    Dead or Alive 3

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0586281/
    check out my list of stuff
    http://www.automotivespecs.com/dvdlist.doc
    I recommend any of the movies on my list except the last one or two i got for free.

I hear Cannibal Holocaust was banned in some of countries.
    True?
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

most of miikes movies suck. NEVER go see his Dead or Alive. NEVER, not one of them. I saw DOA2 and I want the the 2 hours stolen from my life back

sonnnofa...........
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by SanSoo Student
    I hear Cannibal Holocaust was banned in some of countries.
    True?

I dont know.

and yes most of miike's films suck. But they're funny and entertaining. all of em are B movies

visitor q

My buddy who showed Ichi keeps threatening me with visitor q. He says I'm not ready. He's probably right. He also showed me Cannibal Holocaust, and Necromantic (I & II) - I'm not sure about CH but NI & NII were banned.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

(dons rain slicker and goggles)

I gotta Ichi trigger finger.

(anticipates barrage of rotting fruit)
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

*splat*
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

CSN

I can tell from your current avatar that you ARE ichi.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

riki oh the story of riki owns all thsoe movies

O Ricky Ricky O

Ricky O was pretty fun. But I actually liked the Lone Wolf & cub/Baby Cart stuff better.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I just sae Ju-On: Grudge, it was a bit confusing, but the horror and suspense was really well done. Some parts were pretty funny, but the sound and atmosphere were set up quite nicely, Wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than the stupid Ring.

And I still can't find Cannibal Holocaust in any vid store near my house, anyone have a link to buy it cheap from a websit?
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Speaking of B movies with cheesy gore effects, I just saw Meat Market the other day.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

SSS- good. I had hoped it to be better than the ring. aaah can hardly wait. I'm seeing it and the #2 right after another at a huge cinema this saturday (or was it sunday? hmmmm)

Ichi: The Killer

So its been a couple years since i last watch this flick.

popped it in last night to remind myself of how wonderfully messed up this movie is.

i think its a good example of manga to live action adaption. not for the feignt of heart of course as its one of the most demented movies ever made.

anyone else like this movie?

Think you could take Ichi in a fight?
    Last edited by Lucas; 12-11-2008 at 04:05 PM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.