Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Wow, the depth of your delusions is staggering.
    And your willingness to blindly follow flawed human beings is staggering.

I guess being in that cult taught you nothing. Now you blindly follow and trumpet a fat, fight ducking monkey.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And your willingness to blindly follow flawed human beings is staggering.

I guess being in that cult taught you nothing. Now you blindly follow and trumpet a fat, fight ducking monkey.
    Ya someone should just serve him his punch already...

ugh...

I want my 60 seconds of life back for glancing at this thread.

Go ahead, keep ducking me 1BAD65. I issued my challenge on the other thread, and you ducked me, jusut like you ducked Rudy at the Austin Bullshid throwdown by failing to provide personal info.

You want personal info? How about I'm going to kick your ass. How's that for personal.

June 12, duck.

June 12th.

Bring your camcorder and a roll of gauze. There will be blood.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Are you that John Takeshi idiot?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Seppukku View Post
    Go ahead, keep ducking me 1BAD65. I issued my challenge on the other thread, and you ducked me, jusut like you ducked Rudy at the Austin Bullshid throwdown by failing to provide personal info.
    How in the world can I duck him at the Austin TD, when he himself admits HE WASNT EVEN IN AUSTIN?????

cjurakpt Guest
    Are you that John Takeshi idiot?
    I take issue with that - John Takeshi is a great master of, among other things, Shaolin Poetry, the Judo Katana and the Mind of the Tiger Spiritual;

you, on the other hand, have no inherent relevance without the existence of Rudy (symbiots...)

the tags are even more awesome than before! lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

How in the world can I duck him at the Austin TD, when he himself admits HE WASNT EVEN IN AUSTIN?????
    He wasn't in Austin because you weren't in Austin. I had Sensei Hoyle run a background check on you, being such as he works in the realm of the law, so he can tip us off to pertinent perps. Amongst your many drug trafficking and dealing charges with Austin PD, he found, through a PI, that you weren't in Austin. Where were you?

Probably flying south for the winter, duck.

See you June 12th.

I'm still waiting on a place. Just name the place, duck.
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

This is just like you LadyBug65. You take every non-serious E-Challenge seriously, and duck whenever someone seriously wants to whip your ass.

But you forgot one thing. When you duck, you leave your hiney waving high up in the air.

Please answer the following for a .1 increase in your street cred:

My foot is travelling on a 35 degree curve at roughly forty miles per hour. Your ass is stationary, as you are ducking on the floor. Given that there is three feet of distance from where the kick starts, assuming it does not need to accelerate (and it doesn't--I'm that good) to where it finds itself lodged in your anal cavity, how long will it take for me to brew you up a nice little Feiyue enema?

June 12th duck. Man up for once. Provide a place.

We all know you're trolling now.

The timing of your 'challenge' is quite a coincidence.....

We all know you're trolling now.

Whatever duck. Let's play a game of duck, duck, goose. "Duck duck duck............duck!" Nope, no geese. Just ducks in here, I guess.

I'm going to goose you so bad, you'll wish you weren't a duck. BTW, calling me a troll does not change the fact that you're a duck.

An ugly duck at that.

Mission accomplished

Why, because you'll just happen to be at your mother's on June 12th suckling at her zipple? Why? Huh?

I'm going to eat your ears with a side of guacamole!

Ok, I'll bite

Same offer I made to SifuExcuses.

What dates are you gonna be in Austin?