Would this even be an issue if it was "native pride" or "black power" ?

From the standing the guy explained he is working from, its not any different than having pride in your race, regardless of what race you are calling from.

He could be lying, but didnt he basically state his standing is not different than a chinese man or a japanese man. that being pride in his nationality and not wanting to mix with other ethnicities.

Why is it only a problem for white people to be proud of their heritage and to want to keep it the way it is?

I know plenty of viet, japanese, chinese, black, hispanic that just dont want to breed outside of their ethnicity.

Are they all hating race mongers?

I myself hail from a very mixed background, so I dont care because I cant be racist or I would have to hate myself. I have too much conflicting blood in myself.

Part of the reason I never understood this kind of crap.

BUT, from the way the fighter self describes his beliefes, it doesnt sound like racial hatred, but rather racial pride. Thats not to say he isnt a big lier, he may be, but if you take what he says in his interview, its not the same thing as racial hatred.

Its not his fault if nazi's and skinheads latch onto his image. He is there to fight.