Thread: Autographed SHAOLIN TEMPLE OF ZEN winners

Autographed SHAOLIN TEMPLE OF ZEN winners

The following ten people have won our autographed SHAOLIN TEMPLE OF ZEN sweepstakes. These books were autographed by both Justin and Shaolin monk Shi De Chao. Many thanks to the good people at Aperture, who publish SHAOLIN TEMPLE OF ZEN, for making this all possible.

Beth S. - Xenia, OH
    Brandon W. - Clawson, MI
    David H. – Berkeley, CA
    Elizabeth F. - Lenexa, KS
    Elizabeth M. - Stevensville, MI
    Jason A. - Brookline, MA
    Kathy G. - Greenbrier, AR
    Richard B. - Los Angeles, CA
    Steve M. - Gordon, NE
    Victor C. - Bloomfield, NJ

Congratulations winners! We'll be sending those prize packs out next week so watch your mail. If you didn't win, you can find our more about Justin Guariglia's new book, SHAOLIN TEMPLE OF ZEN, by going to the Aperture website at http://exposures.aperture.org/shaolin/
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

i never win these things i don't know why i enter.

Perhaps because it's free...

...and there's no way to win if you don't enter at all. Some of our contests have thousands of entries. Some of the shorter ones only get a few hundred. That's the odds against any entry.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thanks!

Wow! What an honor. What I must say more of a surprise because I really just put my name in for the hell of it. I just made an account after the letter asked me to. Thanks so much! Great book! Very interesting details and art work. I was ready to play the lottery (if I wasn't under age) and continue that lucky streak. I do Northern Shaolin Kung Fu and I must say I recognize some of the details in the photos of monks in performance. I am speachless and not a speck less of greatful. First time ever trying and I hit it... Wow! Now I have to brace myself for some comments...

Amazing work to the author and those involved. As well as both KungFuTaiChiMagazine and Tiger Claw!

Victor C.

I was also lucky enough to win and I really appreciate it! My son and husband as am I are very avid lovers of this fine art. Thank you for having a great promotion and for picking me! The book is amazing. Thank you!