Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long Island Kung Fu/Gung Fu/Wushu/ Maybe Savate

Long Island Kung Fu/Gung Fu/Wushu/ Maybe Savate

Does anybody know a place that teaches any of the above legitimately. Preferably, within 10 miles of either Centereach or Yaphank

There is green cloud kung fu in Holbrook. Check out the link in my sig. It's not my school, i go to the one out in wading river, but it's still the same sifu.
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

Not to be disrespectful or anything but there seems to be a lot of hate around here for Green Cloud Kung Fu. Do you perhaps know the reason why? Without telling me that they are just jealous, cause that’s just a stupid reason.

It's his training bros. I don't know the specifics but there is kind of a rift between all of them. Honestly though, all the drama is on this board, none of it moves over to the class rooms. (If i offended anyone with this in any way, I mean no disrespect)

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po

Based on I think its the thread above this Green Cloud (Who I assume is Gus) is leaving this forum.

He is but all i'm saying is that he teaches kung fu. If you look around a little, you will see his training brothers, who admittedly do not like him all that much, give him credit as a martial artist.

Mook Jong my student posted PM's that describe the situation in the other the other threads

This was taken from his thread.....Could you send me said PM's or link me to these thread.....Unless of course if they are to personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstreak998 View Post
    Based on I think its the thread above this Green Cloud (Who I assume is Gus) is leaving this forum.
    he has left this forum 4 or 5 times already swearing never to come back lol
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    he has left this forum 4 or 5 times already swearing never to come back lol
    Thats rather interesting

Usually because he hears from a friend on the forum that someone is talking about him/his sifu behind his back so he feels he needs to defend himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook Jong View Post
    Usually because he hears from a friend on the forum that someone is talking about him/his sifu behind his back so he feels he needs to defend himself.
    I see. Apparently this happens quite often. I have read hear where the guys who know him the most have the most bad things to say. And not just one of them, it seems like ALL of them.

And don't forget to tell this person about the many challenges that Gus drops and then convienently backs out. (oh, i've been getting private messages all weekend about his antics) Its good to know that I have the support of some people one here, even if Ross and company haven't come right out and said it. I know they are thinking the same thing.

GUS KAPOROS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD AND A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. AND I KNOW HIM MUCH LONGER THAN YOU DO.
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstreak998 View Post
    Not to be disrespectful or anything but there seems to be a lot of hate around here for Green Cloud Kung Fu. Do you perhaps know the reason why? Without telling me that they are just jealous, cause that’s just a stupid reason.
    You have only to read his previous threads to see how full of B.S. he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chan Siu Lum View Post
    I see. Apparently this happens quite often. I have read hear where the guys who know him the most have the most bad things to say. And not just one of them, it seems like ALL of them.

And don't forget to tell this person about the many challenges that Gus drops and then convienently backs out. (oh, i've been getting private messages all weekend about his antics) Its good to know that I have the support of some people one here, even if Ross and company haven't come right out and said it. I know they are thinking the same thing.

GUS KAPOROS IS A COMPLETE FRAUD AND A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. AND I KNOW HIM MUCH LONGER THAN YOU DO.
    yes because 'i'm your master's secret disciple and your a fraud, bow down to my awesome skill' doesn't sound at all like a huge fukin load of bulsh!t

I see you have learned the skill of distraction and misdirection just like your Sifu. You have a promising future as a world champion liar. All good liars must have these skills..it is a must!
    Sifu Chan Siu Lum
    Adopted Disciple to
    Grandmaster Chan Tai San

Yo this guy is trying to find a school in long island take your phucking arguement off his thread. dude you should erase this and ask your question again.