Good one, yutyeesam. Benny Lava was pretty freakin hilarious. Are there more where that came from?

I'd refrain from saying I'm giving The Myth two thumbs up. I found the Myth interesting, but uneven. There's some really good stuff in there, but the film on the whole tries to do way too much and gets all bogged down with itself by the end. The finale CGI fight is disappointing. A Jackie Chan movie should never end in a CGI fight. It should end in some mind boggling death defying stunt. I can easily see why many people didn't like it. People have so many expectations of Jackie now. I think the best stuff was the India scenes, but that's only in the beginning of the film and they never go back for it, so it makes for a premature martial climax, if you will. For the most part, I'd only recommend it to people who are fairly familiar with all of Jackie's work, not just the American films.

Madhuri Dixit was a better dancer, for sure. I just read where Devdas was her last film. That's a shame. I'm eager to hear your take on Last Legion. Like I said, I'd only recommend it to Ash fans, which perhaps for some absurd preposterous reason, you are not, and sword lovers, which you might be. I don't know.