Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
Remember, Ken never did roids. He did suspension. Like we're supposed to believe he never did steroids. Thats like saying Scott Steiner doesn't do steroids.....lol.
All those old WCW and WWF guys used to work out at this Gold's Gym near Town Center Mall in Kennesaw. (All centered in Atlanta, back then).

I worked at the movie theater behind the mall during my college summers, and we'd always see them come in during the afternoons after they'd finished their workouts. They were friggin' HUGE. Sometimes you just don't realize how big, watching them on TV. But generally, they're shorter than you think. I remember, though, Kevin Nash was a giant. Scott Steiner was ridiculously pumped, and had to be on mega-roids. There was one time I stooped over in the hallway to tie my shoe, and something hit me and I flew---literally flew into the wall and smashed my shoulder so it bruised. I looked back, and my friend was cracking up. Perry Saturn (that kind of gothic dude) had brushed up against me. I was ****ed, 'cus I thought I got shoved. But my friend told me he'd just brushed up against me.

Man, he was a block of granite......and maybe some roids.