Oh, and I recently bought another DVD, Dragon Heat. a Dragon Dynasty-released title. It stars Sammo Hung, Michael Biehn (Terminator, The Abyss), and Maggie Q. Or that's who are advertised.

Personally, it was a big disappointment. The real lead characters are a group of Interpol agents played by young actors who look more like pop idols. I dunno, but I wasn't impressed with the slow-mo spinning/prancing/gun posing of the idols. Sammo Hung has a couple of fights, but they are not choreographed or filmed well at all. Nothing at all like his fights in SPL, which was shot the same year. Michael Biehn has a sizeable role, but Maggie Q, billed as a major player in the film, has barely anything to do as a villain/sniper. Chin Kar-Lok was the martial arts choreographed, but it would have been better if they'd used Sammo Hung himself. Sammo's two fights against the Korean leader of the terrorists would have been much better, but instead, the fights seem flat. I think the film tries too hard to be stylish.
i currently have a hit out on danniel lee for putting this crud out.