Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My youngest son shot 3 times

Jesus.

Bellevue is one of the best hospitals.

This transcends everything else.

Hope he heals and that no one cowboys up. You're right to let the law handle it.

God bless you and your family.

Hi Phil,

Thank good it wasn't worse. Your son is in my prayers and I hope all goes as well as it possibly can.
    I've only just discovered my error, and I'm going to have to replay whole sections of my life through my mind to see what confusions I may have caused or fallen foul of.
    --Douglas Adams

Phil,

I am glad to hear he survived the shooting. As a father, that is the worst kind of news one can hear. Best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery. I hope in the long term, things end up ok for him and that there is no further bad blood between him and his attackers. It is bad enough when strangers randomly attack others, but for someone to have intent to kill someone they've known most of their lives is scary.

It is very true what you are saying about all the testosterone filled posts on this forum and others. Things can quickly get out of hand, and we should all know better. Good to see you are keeping your wits about you.

Perhaps moving your son somewhere else, will end the cycle. This has already escalated too far.

Stay strong.
    David Williams
    http://www.wingchun.com
    Kim sut, Lok ma, Ting yu, Dung tao, Mai jiang

I was thinking the same thing, Phil...

Get your son out of there.

We'll talk further about it on the phone. I might have some suggestions about where he might be able to find an apartment (we are talking here in Brooklyn, right?)...

Stay strong.

-Victor

my youngrest son

hi sifu phill sorry to here about this anyone that has to use a weopon is a coward but we all know that , best wishes to your family peace russell sherry
    russellsherry

Our prayers and meditations are with your boy

Despite the "animousity on this forum" it's good and pleasant to see that everyone is behind you on this one, Phil. What a horrible situation. Let us know if you need anything.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Im so sorry Phil. You know I lost a child, so I more than anyone, understand the pain of having our children injured or lost to us. Im thankfull for you, he survived. If you need anything, please contact me!

Brian
    "i see thy nose, but not what dog to feed it to" othello

Very sorry to hear about your son Phil. I have 2 boys of my own and can only imagine what you are going through. My prayers will be w/ you and yours tonight.
    Don

Hey Phil,

I said this to you in my reply to you in the "Questions on Traditional Wing Chun" thread, but I realize you are not likely to be checking other threads right now, considering what you're going through. So I posted this here also.

I'm very sorry to hear about your son. Thank god he's alive though. I hope he is coming along fine with healing.

Hang in there. I look forward to hearing back from you when you are up to it. You obviously have a great deal of knowledge and experience with more than one Wing Chun system.

Hi,

I wish your son a full recovery.

mickey

Sorry to hear about your son Phil, I wish him a complete recovery.

Phil,

My thoughts with your son and the rest of your family. Hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Trevor
    Take care out there and keep

me
    www.tjwingchun.co.uk
    sifu
    www.kwokwingchun.com
    sigung
    www.ipchun.org
    my family
    www.ipfamilywingchun.com

questions are how we grow, answers how we develop

Sorry to hear

Phil, sorry to hear the news. Hope your son recovers soon.

Rindge

Update?

Hey Phil,
    How is your son? How is he progressing?
    Keeping you and yours in our prayers.
    Don Berry

Thanks to everyone

I just got back to South Jersey from NY and I saw my son. He's home now and can't really understand why all this happened. He has his own construction business and isn't involved with trouble makers. He thought the fight was over even when the two guys walked past him until they turned and fired at him. But his memory of the two guys looking into his face while firing point blank at him has made him look at things differently. Luckily they only had two rounds between them and ran out of bullets.
    Phil
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr