Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your opinion on Villari's

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    But they think they have lots of it...hmmmm...ever see a Villari guy do a Tai Chi form?
    I think that is actually described somewhere in Revelations as one of the Seven Signs of the Apocalypse...

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    I think that is actually described somewhere in Revelations as one of the Seven Signs of the Apocalypse...
    LOL! I think you might be right...i must go look it up

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    Yes they brag about this in the friday meetings.
    They call them break aways. But they are break aways too!! They left fred villaris. There fred villari break aways!!
    They've harrased people in cali , vegas and probabley every area they've been.

Hyprocritical bas#$%^

Fuc$#@
    Prison is where ussd belongs!

i lived most of my life in a city that had many Villari studios. if your looking for some proper body mechanics and some deeper stuff i would say move on. on the other hand if you just wanna work out with kicks and punches(movement only) then i would say stay. it all depends where ur at and what ur after?

cheers,

read some posts bout mattera, villari, papa luigi...waita minuto he's the pizza maker down the road. dont open up a pizza shop next to him though. the little Ding get very very angry, and...fogedabatit!

Quote Originally Posted by chivalrous hall View Post
    read some posts bout mattera, villari, papa luigi...waita minuto he's the pizza maker down the road. dont open up a pizza shop next to him though. the little Ding get very very angry, and...fogedabatit!
    LOL! He sounds Sicilian...

Quote Originally Posted by chivalrous hall View Post
    i lived most of my life in a city that had many Villari studios. if your looking for some proper body mechanics and some deeper stuff i would say move on. on the other hand if you just wanna work out with kicks and punches(movement only) then i would say stay. it all depends where ur at and what ur after?

cheers,
    If you just wanted to work kicks and punches I would do kick boxing, Muay thai,
    That way you wont have to learn a bunch of crappy forms.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja matt View Post
    If you just wanted to work kicks and punches I would do kick boxing, Muay thai,
    That way you wont have to learn a bunch of crappy forms.

Not a bad idea I always felt my ussd training was a waste of time. This or wing chun would have been a lot more usefull then all the years spent at ussd's McDojo's house of rip you off.

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    Not a bad idea I always felt my ussd training was a waste of time. This or wing chun would have been a lot more usefull then all the years spent at ussd's McDojo's house of rip you off.
    HAHA too true.