Thread: recent purchases

Threaded View

Ikes, it maybe cheap, but you are throwing your money away.

1- Celestial has this remastered in all it's technicolor glory, the only way 5 Venoms should be watched.
    2- I guess it really doesn't matter what version of Game of Death you get.
    3- you should have gotten New Legend of Shaolin. The version you have is dubbed and cut.
    4- you have the cut version and it is dubbed of course, but still a great movie. If you want to see this in it's entirety then get Swordsman 2 from Mei-eh.
    5-Prisoner is just godawful. There is 1 good fight scene in the movie and there is a good audio commentary fom Phillip Rhee. Movies reall don't get worse than this though.

Haven't seen Zatoichi 89 or any of the TV series, but everything i have seen from Zatoichi has been magnificent. Those are some of the best movies ever

New DVD's I got

Love and Sword (1979) -awesome Roc Tien movie. Even better than Elimination pursuit. $6.99

The Sword (1971) -very good Jimmy Wang Yu flick. $11 (3 for $33)

I also just got a TaI Seng 6-pack for $14.99. Leg Fighter, Killer From Above, and Challenge Death are really good. Killer of Snake Fox of Shaolin, Death Ring, and Eagles Butterflies something are all watchable, if you like bad movies that is.
    Last edited by jethro; 03-19-2007 at 04:04 PM.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."