Awesome, you are correct sifu Haley. So, do you also agree with monkey king i'm wondering? Would you not drop into a bowstance (for a quick second) to strike somebody and then move to another position?

I'm just making sure, because i always thought you would go from stance to stance and use the footwork. I may have misunderstood, but i felt like andrew was saying you would barely use any of the actual stances for strikes. Are the stances and strikes being done from the stances really just used for promotion of health/well being? I can definalty see how it could be used for that (as i feel amazing after practicing)

I was under the impression though, that you also would use the stances/techniques (atleast the bowstance) to deliver a quick/powerful strike while of course not just sitting there to strike (which would be fatal regardless of which stance you are static in.)

So is this what he means by the stances are just transitions? You just strike from them and flow quickly to the next movement? Because if so that makes sense, thats how i always understood it... i'm still a bit confused and perhaps you could elaborate. (on the forum please so i'm not embarassed when i see you in class tomarrow, lol)