Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Your Art Legit?

Is Your Art Legit?

So far what i can see is people on this board claim to be authentic system and lineage holders but these guys have lied to the american public and the world knows of there teachers lies. I guess most true kung fu you will never see or its been destroyed by people that do not know the true meaning of kung fu.

So what is the TRUE meaning and training of kung fu to you?

Joi Gin Bye Bye

not reading any more posts from racist ass holes like you.

the end.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Why don't you tell us since you're the only one here that knows. Better yet, SHOW us.

Put up or shut up. Take that any way you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fook Kuil View Post
    So far what i can see is people on this board claim to be authentic system and lineage holders but these guys have lied to the american public and the world knows of there teachers lies. I guess most true kung fu you will never see or its been destroyed by people that do not know the true meaning of kung fu.

So what is the TRUE meaning and training of kung fu to you?

Joi Gin Bye Bye
    This is silly. A guy who does not show his style or his history is starting a thread like this. Your opinion means very little because you have no style.

Ok, where im from Gwai Lo is accepted and always used, i will use Lo Fan in the future means the same thing to us but if thats how you want to be called i will use that way. Happy now?

My family art is from the Ming late ming, known for the Ghost sword and tornado fist, my father was famous also for his red chi palm and Iron vest Tit Pol Sun. There is a hongkong movie about him for all you wannabes, go look for yoruselves.

My family art is from the Ming late ming, known for the Ghost sword and tornado fist, my father was famous also for his red chi palm and Iron vest Tit Pol Sun. There is a hongkong movie about him for all you wannabes, go look for yoruselves.
    What is your father's name? We could look it up, but I feel it would be best to get it straight from the horse's mouth.

Your styles are ghost sword and tornado fist?

What is your father famous for?

Well this Gwai Lo is much too ignorant to figure out who your father is/was so how about you spell it out for me and give me his name.

But then, you aren't your father, or grandfather. How about you shows us what YOU have?

Now this is an interesting thread indeed. Actually, i'd like to know more about you too. for someone that has so much info you must be well connected. So Tell me more about you and your style. PM me if you want.

So now its ok for you to call yourself that word that im not allowed to speak, make your mind up please, can i call it or not?

Look up in chinese as you all know it, maybe Ross as he is the only legit chinese speaking Lo Fan on this entire board cause he speaks the truth!
    Look up in chinese you will see, i will not say anymore but the info is online now for the last few months since we have become more involved to release the art outside to the public. Im tired now, must go and do some hei gong and herbs!

Joi Gin

Fook Kuil

Who is your father? What style(s) do you claim to do? Who are you? If you come on here and start something big like you're doing, you have to reveal who you are to have any credibility instead of dancing around it. If you want to have credibility, spit it out instead of saying you have to go "do some hei gong and herbs!" By the way, that's a bad way of wording it, "do some hei gong and herbs!" If you don't give the forum information on yourself that is verifiable (because it is possible to say you are someone you are not), then what you have to say doesn't hold water. Also, your style of speech does change from post to post and all this racial crap won't get you anywhere.

Xai,

Thankyou and i will however try my best to stop the language! My english is not that good but i try to word things properly sometimes and sometimes i dont bother. I did go to english classes my Father paid for when i was a kid so i am trying my best i can. I realise that i can give my full name but i chose not to for personal reasons i have given you all enough to go and figure the rest out. My purpose is to share but mostly kung fu is to teach the highar levels of the Mind and spiritual paths. Some laugh at the spirit boxing is it true or the mind? Well if its true then its higher level of consciousness (spell) so what is TRUE kung fu for?

So now its ok for you to call yourself that word that im not allowed to speak, make your mind up please, can i call it or not?

Look up in chinese as you all know it, maybe Ross as he is the only legit chinese speaking Lo Fan on this entire board cause he speaks the truth!
    Look up in chinese you will see, i will not say anymore but the info is online now for the last few months since we have become more involved to release the art outside to the public. Im tired now, must go and do some hei gong and herbs!

Joi Gin
    Can you see the irony in this? His father and style are famous, yet he will not tell us. He is phony. He knows nothing and his father is a nobody. He says that we, foreigners, were only taught half-a$$ kung fu. Well, half a$$ is better than nothing at all.

He is a joke.

then you should be banned also for talking bad about my father and my art, dont you agree?

I believe the western mentality (spell check) has lost the essence of the kung fu of corse maybe some of the people really understand but far and few.