Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: video: cop gets whooped by big black dude

I don't think that speeding justifies pulling someone out of a car and bending him over the hood.
    Last edited by The Xia; 11-13-2006 at 02:48 PM.

yea but you handle that with lawyers not your fists. no jury is the world is gonna let him off. you can't attack a cop except for a life threatening situation because it leaves too much room for gray areas. its one of those rules you hafta be firm about, because every drunk schmuck will find a reason to attack an officer if you leave the door open for it.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

I strongly believe that one should have the right to defend him/herself if someone is trying to do that person harm. It doesn't necessarily have to be that the cop is trying to kill the person. I've heard some cases of policemen doing horrible things to people, not life threatening, but horrible. Are you saying people should just take it and pursue legal action later?

From the video, it does not look like the cop did anything but put him on the hood as standard procedure.

It does not say why though, but generally there would be more than just speeding going on.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Cops have been beatin' the brothas down for too many decades. One brotha gets a little git-back, but gets shot in the process, and he's the one that attempted murder. Ain't that America for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht View Post
    that big black fukker is goin dooooowwn (yes im being purposefully non-pc ). brutally assault an officer for over a minute and attemtped murder? they try to say you assaulted an officer if you spit on his shoes over here. they say its a biological attack or whatever. kinda absurd but i get the point. AIDS and all that...

i guess that cop will pay attention in his self defence courses now though. dude caught a bullet in the gut and half a bottle of pepper spray and he still managed to wail on you till back-up came. thats embarassing. haha
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Quote Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post
    The same reason he didn't say small white cop. You assume that the cop is white. It is a video we can see what the people are. Writing big BLACK dude has as subconscious effect. Ask any creditable Psychologist.

psychologists regardless of if they are BIG BLACK BROTHERS or little whities don't have are not creditable anyway, just as pseudo science as TCM, plus masterkiller is black. He is posting it so that black people like us can finally see a black guy beat a white cop instead of vice versa, take that to your psycologist, ******.
    Bless you

i said H O N K E Y
    Bless you

Two whole pages and not one Sevenstar joke. I dunno if I should be proud or disappointed.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    psychologists regardless of if they are BIG BLACK BROTHERS or little whities don't have are not creditable anyway, just as pseudo science as TCM, plus masterkiller is black. He is posting it so that black people like us can finally see a black guy beat a white cop instead of vice versa, take that to your psycologist, ******.

Well I gotta tell ya man.....consider this guy was a boxer and outweighed the pig by a 100 pounds it didn't look like was exactly putting the beat down on him.

i agree with RD. the officer definitely didn't use much force at all and it stands to reason that the officer stopped the guy for more than speeding telling by the way the man viciously attacked him. the way he reacted tells me he coulda been on drugs. he might of been swerving around in the street or has gotten an APB for supsicious behavior. rational people dont usually react that way.

i was treated way more offensively than that, for simply walking. bottom line is though you dont attack an officer without da.mn good reason, and thats coming from someone who doesn't particularly like the few that i've come across. but i respect what they do.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

short cop gets whooped by big dude

Of course it is for effect. Then we'll hear all the "PC" misdirection as well.

Would we have been unable to figure out which one was the cop?
    Would we have been unable to figure out who was getting their ass handed to them?
    Did they not show head shots at the beginning of the clip?
    Did they not state the weight diffference?
    Did they not state the civilian was a heavyweight Boxer?

Why yes they did.

The important fact was the cop was outweighed by 100 lbs and faced an angry heavyweight boxer.

It wouldn't matter if the boxer were Croatian, Eskimo or Tibetan.

Aiieee, its the angry big black dude! Run away, run away!
    The american version of Godzilla I guess.
    Oh and "hide the white women!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flying-Monkey View Post
    Why did you write big black dude? Is it for indirect effect?
    David Williams
    http://www.wingchun.com
    Kim sut, Lok ma, Ting yu, Dung tao, Mai jiang

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    Two whole pages and not one Sevenstar joke. I dunno if I should be proud or disappointed.
    Sorry guys I've been busy. I'll say one thing, that brother has a lot of street cred taking one to the gut with a pepper spray chaser. Word to your mother.

And the guy in the green and white shirt has more street cred than 7*

Smackim yackim
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I thought he took 2 to the gut along with the pepper spray and the pistol whipping to the head!

That's K-fed style street cred.

Dolemite style!

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Sorry guys I've been busy. I'll say one thing, that brother has a lot of street cred taking one to the gut with a pepper spray chaser. Word to your mother.

And the guy in the green and white shirt has more street cred than 7*

Smackim yackim
    David Williams

Oh cr@p, did K-Fed move up the street cred ladder?

Ouch

Must get K-Fed out of my mind

This just feels good
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Don't be hatin on K-fed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REvJJiFpKuQ

Don't be hatin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37LSkmxTT50

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Oh cr@p, did K-Fed move up the street cred ladder?

Ouch

Must get K-Fed out of my mind

This just feels good
    David Williams