Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Angry Weasel Do real ???

The style is banned in temples. True weasel fist fighters don't come from temples. Weasel fighters come from the Clan of the Yellow Dandelion. Our founder is originally from the temple but he proudly betrayed Shalom. All Shalom loyalists beware of me...Chief Yellow Dandelion!
    Last edited by The Xia; 09-24-2006 at 10:50 PM.

Yes but did you learn the needle in your but set I learned it a the shalom temple but found out later from my training brother that it was realy the Nown Low that we learned.

The sad thing is how closely these posts resemble other posts on this forum made in all seriousness

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    "Please be specific is it the Shahahaba moil temle or was it the Sheehheeh Goim temple in the upper west side"
    Well, here's the thing-for years people read the ancient Aramaic writings and mistakenly translated it as Shahahaba moil temple, when actually the correct tranlsation is Sheehheeh Goim temple. Because of this, Rabbi Bruce Leebowitz has refused to go to Bruce LeeRoy's bar mitzvah. Word has it, he is also planning on throwing pork fried rice on the temple grounds during Yom Kippur.

I have never heard of the Weasel style or better the Angry one...
    I am sure some of you might have heard of my Sifu, he comes from Eastern Europe, he's the great Igo Demorroidz. He told me that all the animal styles around are based on the principle of courage and courage comes only from the style he teaches, thus he claims all animal styles have foundation in his style: the brave Squirrel. Some people said that the Grandmaster Ga Kohs Pot with the brave squirrel style could stand in the middle of a street and managed to divert incoming cars without getting a scretch. Now this to me seems kinda hard to believe, but by what I have learnt so far I think it is the best style around.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Yes but did you learn the needle in your but set I learned it a the shalom temple but found out later from my training brother that it was realy the Nown Low that we learned.
    Yeah I know the needle in your butt set. Its applications are great. When someone is running his mouth and ready to fight you, you just calm him down and get him to take a seat....little does he expect to feel the sting of a strategically placed needle. While he is writhing in pain you must then attack him with cold energy. You see, cold energy is a metaphor for taking the nearest fire extinguisher and spraying him with it.
    Last edited by The Xia; 09-25-2006 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    Yeah I know the needle in your butt set. Its applications are great. When someone is running his mouth and ready to fight you, you just calm him down and get him to take a seat....little does he expect to feel the sting of a strategically placed needle. While he is writhing in pain you must then attack him with cold energy. You see, cold energy is a metaphor for taking the nearest fire extinguisher and spraying him with it.
    You forgot In the Weasel Do system we stick our enemy with the needle in the but then we do the Down Low. That's when you stick the cotton in your enemies mouth to keep him from screeming.

That's why the Weasel Do system is to deadly for competition.

cjurakpt Guest
    as a duly appointed spokesperson of the Weasel Pai style (S. Innocenzzi founding GM), we publically disown, disavow and disregard Mr. Green Cloud for publically revealing the existence of the sub-set Angry Weasel style, as he was sworn to secrecy (really, he was, I was there) by the Heroic International Super Secret Shogun Society (HISSSS) before he was even allowed to SMELL the basics;

now that he has betrayed us, be forewarned, his life is worthless, and our judgement is that he die in shame: so we have dispatched our #1 super-terrific happy hour agent, The Furious Ferret, to do the dirty deed...it's only a matter of time...

Angry Weasel is the King of all Weasel styles. The rest of Weasel Do isn't worth doing. Nothing can stand up to Angry Weasel's needle in your butt and down low sets. Angry Weasel is by far the angriest and therefore deadliest that Weasel Fu has to offer. Only Happy Walrus fist can stand up to Angry Weasel Do Pai. Therefore, it's best to do both.

That's over the top, youre right about Inno being the GM of Weisel pai but I am talking about the Weisel Pai Do system.

The WPD system is diferent than the WP system. My style is similar but more complete so bring it!!! Rearrrrchiaarrrgg

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    That's over the top, youre right about Inno being the GM of Weisel pai but I am talking about the Weisel Pai Do system.

The WPD system is diferent than the WP system. My style is similar but more complete so bring it!!! Rearrrrchiaarrrgg
    marsupial, puh-leeze! we all know that WP is the original style, founded 18,003 years ago at the dawn of civilization, and that WPD is just some watered down crap with a bunch of hamster-treadmill stuff thrown in to make it look good - I mean, can you really take a weasel style seriously where the practitioners all wear matching, color coded bathrobes?

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    marsupial, puh-leeze! we all know that WP is the original style, founded 18,003 years ago at the dawn of civilization, and that WPD is just some watered down crap with a bunch of hamster-treadmill stuff thrown in to make it look good - I mean, can you really take a weasel style seriously where the practitioners all wear matching, color coded bathrobes?
    WPD is better then WP. It's a big improvement. As I said, it was founded by a disgruntled Shalom monk in the Lo Mein Dynasty who then formed the Yellow Dandelion Clan. And our color coded bathrobes were adopted by Sifu-Rabbi Wong Fei Hershowitz during the Wonton Dynasty because of the famous ban on deadly styles.

The Robe is an essential weapom since the atacks accur in the Jekuzi.

Yes that is true. It is required that you attack an unsuspecting senior citizen that is relaxing in a Jacuzzi to get the 10th degree teriyaki sensei batbelt.

My Happy Walrus Fist comes from Sifu William Hung. The style has only one form. I'm breaking millennia of secrecy by showing it to you but what the heck. Behold the glory of the unedited She Bang Kata!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyM_uo9mOQs

The deadly She Bang Kata is one of the few forms in existence that can match the deadliness of the needle in your butt set.