Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video: Drunk smacks girl, then catches a whoopin

Video: Drunk smacks girl, then catches a whoopin

tracksuit knew some boxing.

he kept his shit pretty tight there and had good focus on his targets drunk as they may be.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Boxing for sure!
    Who dares Wins

I saw that before, those two suckers got what they deserved.
    Bless you

I think that was staged: why was someone just filming two guys talking on the road from ontop of a hill in what looked like Central Park.

The guy didn't slap the girl on purpose, which was obvious.

The boyfriend reacted a little too quickly.

None of the shots seemed to really land.

Just felt fake

LOL ... the other two guys probably wanted to say sorry, but he start the fight right away ending up not having a chance to do so.
    then the two guys got ****ed and went back for a piece of his short temper ass.

that was an accident. but homeboy with his woman got a little too over zealous with the punching in my opinion. its obvious from the video that the one drunk guy wasnt paying attention and put his hand out there and accidentally hit that woman. Although i can see where homeboy would have thought that there was a mugging about to take place, i think that he should have utilized a little more self control. besides it didnt seem like his punches were all that effective, yeah he started in on them and knocked em down, but they got right back up and then started walking towards the couple again. i wonder what happened behind the trees?

TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

None of the punches seemed to have much impact but they were right on target.
    Always learning

dude that was real. you can tell. not all video of fighting always look like movies. haha... those hit but in video of real fight it always looks like it didn't impact. that guy purposely swing his arm to the woman face. he looked back turned around his arms comes swinging up.

first of all the guy hit the girl with his forearm//elbow .. second of all those punches the boxer threw are effective, and third of all i would of reacted the same way if i saw my girl get hit in front of my face wouldn't you?

Once my wife told me something that I didn't know, but it makes sense.
    We were walking down the street and she jokingly told me that I was supposed to walk on the other side, so I asked her why. She told me that usually the moman walks near the wall or anyway far from the middle of the street because the man is supposed to protect her.
    (Well, my wife could whoop my butt whenever she wants, I guess I am the one who needs to walk near the wall LOL).

Going back to the video, no that hit on the woman was more than intentional. The punches in my opinion were more than effective coz the guy in white had to stay down a bit before getting up. And after getting up he started walking towards the guy/girlfriend (can't tell exactly towards who) so he deserved the second charge from the boyfriend.
    Being two opponents on the field he did the right thing in attacking immediately... just stopping there having a talk would have just lead to his butt being whopped...thing that in my opinion happened behind the trees by the female screeming you can hear.

Quote Originally Posted by charyuop View Post
    Once my wife told me something that I didn't know, but it makes sense.
    We were walking down the street and she jokingly told me that I was supposed to walk on the other side, so I asked her why. She told me that usually the moman walks near the wall or anyway far from the middle of the street because the man is supposed to protect her.
    (Well, my wife could whoop my butt whenever she wants, I guess I am the one who needs to walk near the wall LOL)..
    No, this isn't quite correct. At least not in the violence part.

Before plumbing systems, in cities such as London and even in the U.S., people used to throw used water, sewage and trash out of windows, even higher story windows. It must have been a pig-stye.

Many times there was an overhang to shield pedestrians, but it didn't always work so well, and didn't cover so much.

Also, when it was raining, passing horses and carts would splash water, mud, sewage and trash off of the street onto pedestrians.

So the 'gentleman' would walk on the outside to shield the woman from the water, trash, mud and sewage splashing around.

culturally dependant...

in some cultures if the woman walks on the outside, it is because you are trying to pimp her out.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    culturally dependant...

in some cultures if the woman walks on the outside, it is because you are trying to pimp her out.
    That's why an old man the other day, while walking with my wife, handed me 50 bucks. LMAO just kidding lol

lol

A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!