Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your opinion on Villari's

Johnny Hot Shot Guest

TenTigers

Have you heard of Sifu Richard Cunningham?
    He's in LA and San Diego.

"Life's a great Adventure, Mate"
    Jacko Jackson

firepalm Guest

Right up there with...

USSD/Villari, one of the TRUE Greats right up there with the other top martial artists of the entire universe like Simon of Temple Kung Fu & Al Tracey. Super fanastic, look no where else... these guys are like the "Ten Tigers" of the modern day...

WongFeHung Guest
    HEY,HEY, HEY! I resemble that remark!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    NO DOUBT! Is USSD the same? There was a rumor floating around that they may come to Madison, WI.
    My own school...HMMM...I don't think I'm ready for that. Interesting thought though.
    The Gatekeeper

The closest one to you is chicago.
    If you dont like your school and want to train their a word to the wise.
    Most ussd's schools are run by red belts and 1st and 2nd black belts.

How did you find this thread and why did you bring it back?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    why is this even on a Kung-Fu forum?
    ahhh...wait a minute...I'm beginning to see a pattern here....wait...
    YES! Because Steve DeMasco teamed up with Ng Tak Wah, Paul Koh was with Ng Tak Wah, so it's like twodegrees of separation! It's a conspiracy! It's like the DaVinci Code! If you play the General's mandate (Wong Fei-Hung theme) backwards, while watching The Last Dragon, you will see that the moment that guy gets hit in the face with the pizza dough, they are singing the words describing the secret Crane Technique, Daniel-san! If done correctly, no can defend!

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    YES! Because Steve DeMasco teamed up with Ng Tak Wah, Paul Koh was with Ng Tak Wah, so it's like twodegrees of separation! It's a conspiracy! It's like the DaVinci Code! If you play the General's mandate (Wong Fei-Hung theme) backwards, while watching The Last Dragon, you will see that the moment that guy gets hit in the face with the pizza dough, they are singing the words describing the secret Crane Technique, Daniel-san! If done correctly, no can defend!
    OMG! You have expose the super-duper secret. You know what will happen next. The secret tong society will be sending ninjas after your behind.
    dazed and confused

Quote Originally Posted by firepalm View Post
    USSD/Villari, one of the TRUE Greats right up there with the other top martial artists of the entire universe like Simon of Temple Kung Fu & Al Tracey. Super fanastic, look no where else... these guys are like the "Ten Tigers" of the modern day...
    mattera is about as great as a dead frog.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Steve DeMasco and USSD no longer have ties to Tak Wah Eng. USSD did something to destroy that relationship with him. That doesn't surprise me though. How about, this is in a forum because USSD THINKS they teach Kung Fu when it's really *******ized Kempo?

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    Steve DeMasco and USSD no longer have ties to Tak Wah Eng. USSD did something to destroy that relationship with him. That doesn't surprise me though. How about, this is in a forum because USSD THINKS they teach Kung Fu when it's really *******ized Kempo?

Yeah wheres the shaolin kungfu in villaris/ussd shaolin kempo art?

Oh my God, it's back again.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Oh my God, it's back again.
    Does it bother you that something you wrote almost 6 years ago, and probably forgot that you'd written just popped up again?

Welcome to the new world, where it's not just your girlfriend/wife that conveniently remembers everything that you've ever said when it's useful to her, but the entire world can do it too.

I only recognize three names on this thread, and I've been lurking for a LONG time.

i saw a picture of him a couple years ago. he looks like an alchohalic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    i saw a picture of him a couple years ago. he looks like an alchohalic.
    LOL! You should see some of the other masters...

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    LOL! You should see some of the other masters...
    this is getting better as we speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.