Wow!! Go to sleep for 8 hours and you have a lot of catching up to do, LOL!!

Hi TaiChiBob,

Humble Bow Returned my friend!!!
_____

Hi Darin,

I will respond to your post when I have a bit more time. It could be tomorrow. Don’t feel bad about all the “”””” I have been good naturedly criticized for using too many !!!!!!! When someone notes my liberal use of exclamation points I respond: Here take some if you need them I have plenty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_____

Hi Judge Pen,

Ok, I better make a list, LOL!!

1) TaiChiBob
2) Darin
3) Judge Pen
_____

Hi Neil,

It’s not how long it takes to say something that has significance. It is what you say, how you say it, and why you say it that has meaning. My style is to use reasoned argument and metaphor to explain difficult topics. Both require time and space to use effectively. You may have noticed I also try to explain some things from various perspectives. This is because when discussing amorphous and/or complicated topics they are more easily understood when illustrated from different perspectives.

I am well aware not everyone appreciates my writing style. I am also aware that some will criticize my writing style simply because they do not like my views but cannot effectively argue against them or perhaps they do not wish to take the time to argue against them. I respond to these people or not as I feel inclined on a case by case basis. I consider it part of my MA training! I am not offended if someone doesn’t like my style or what I have to say. If everyone thought the way I do it would be a very boring world that would look very much like Nazi Germany. IMHO we all have something to offer to the lives of those around us, even those with a generally negative outlook.

We all have our own worldview. Our worldview helps define our life and give it meaning for us. I try to respect each person’s personal worldview even if I disagree with it and regardless of whether they respect mine or not!

Be Well!