If one is practice only at class and where not seen and one lives with a family, the standard hour long set of practice thingies might be out.

I effectively am not flexible. I am at a stage where the muscles are more developed yet as if they were stone. I feel like pullling back instead of extending into. If I would recall to breathe I could still be practicing. I got into a concept ,of that doing big moves was practice.

Sometimes when exploring the World-ish and getting back I contemplate. The risks I take or dangers I might brave in a computer game to learn boundries and reactions would be inappropriate to actual Life~ as one basically only gets one play/life.

The kicking that was no problem, triffling as it was is now much less. But I get to look at Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel from new eyes--old eyes with accumulative databases and cross-referencing. I like Breathing. Little moves perhaps can be stepping stones to greater flexibility. I have increased. My jeans that could be worn without dropping a bit is like wearing a small hula-hoop. I can move my foot ****her to my other knee to put on a sock or shoe. Even doing the move a little is doing the move in full. After you get the move, it's about getting it better or perhaps merely being more grand with the same competance.

Years ago (perhaps nearly a decade or so(needle-pulling-thread) I was told the palleted mass(probabally on a low friction floor~) I pressed with a bow and arrow stance was at the weight of a ton. Another man yelled that he too saw it move. A month or so ago I moved one point two tons off of a truck into a landfill. The attendant commented that I was there for a long time. Ton work is perhaps now an aspect of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

I move in stone sometimes as cooling lava, but sometime perhaps as molten. Progress less speedy than glacial ice. Strength and capability as a ream, stronger and flexible. A ream built by one sheet more than before--Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel-by Ernie Moore Jr.

48-50-516...12-5-12...29...11--Two--Ehr-ni---Ernie Moore Jr.('s Kung-Fu, Squirrel).