Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why would Chris Serras say that??!!!

Hello Jhon L, I hoped you would call me instead of posting more of this on line. First of all I don't hate your Sifu, but the fact is that during his stay at Green Cloud he didn't conduct himself in an apropriate manner, It's not what he did to me but to other people.

If you read the thread I said all I was going to say to him and even invited him to dinner. This is why I said I didn't want to rehash this. This would be a dead thread if you didn't start talking about this again.

All I did was give your sifu a dose of his own medicine, lets leave it at that. Notice how none of his training brothers came to his defense, somethings just make you go HMMM.

As far as I'm concerned this is just one brother teaching onother brother a well deserved lesson. If you guys keep on posting your well intentioned but un informed comments, I will have no choice but to defend my actions. My advise is to let this thread die, than it will go away.

Out of respect for you, I ask that you call me for I feel it's innapropriate to talk about this any longer. This is not a very active forum so it's ok this will pass just like the weeks past since I made those statements.

I'm not angry at Sifu Serras anymore, life is to short and I forgive him that's my nature. Everyone in this buiss. that knows me understands how I am. I am brutaly honest and the truth sometimes hurts just like lies do. Please understand my intentions are good

I wish Sifu Serras the best of luck and I'd like to note that what ever I have said here had to do with buiss. and in no way is a reflexion of his teaching abilities. I think he is a great kung fu instuctor, if he applies him self and improves his work ethic he will be a sucsess.

I garranty you that that one day sifu serras will thank me. Joy Gin

Lets end it then

Hello,

I know one sure way to kill this thread and have done so by closing it. I agree that continued posting serves no purpose.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space