Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
I wasn't a huge fan of Seven Swords, but I know others like it. I'm not a big fan of the main Seven Swords hottie, Charlie Yeung Choi-Nei either. I think the first time I noticed her was in Jackie's New Police Story, and I thought she was just trying to be Maggie Cheung.

Ahhh, Maggie. Forgive me. You're my ultimate sword hottie and I should have mentioned you much earlier on this thread.

Without trying I always seem to be going against you, well here I go again. Could you please put a brigitte lin sword picture up there , i keep searching amazon, and i can't find any freaking pictures of her with all sites blocked here at my work. And that is another topic I think I will bring up but for now i will say to you that maggie cheung is a hot sword woman, in hero, brigittle lin is consistent and never needs great makeup or outstanding wardrobe to make her look er best. When b lin wakes up in the morning she doesn...

I love maggie cheung, just think she is hotter in modern movies like supercop and iceman cometh. But even as great as she looked in hero, no match for my woman. I figure she will be over 50 when i am getting up to 30, you watchme, i'll get her(if hieronim doesn't first).