Thread: NYC Event: Open House in Manhattan

Post NYC Event: Open House in Manhattan

Hi Everyone,

SiFu Allan Lee invites you to his open house event on Saturday, June 4th, from 6pm to 7:30pm at the Fight House in Manhattan. SiFu Lee will demonstrate and explain his approach and ideas on Wing Chun and its application in fighting. This is a unique opportunity to meet and interact with a student of three great Wing Chun Masters, our Late Grandmaster Yip Man, SiFu Lok Yiu and SiFu Duncan Leung.

RSVP: SiFu Allan Lee

See you there,
    Marcus
    Last edited by marcus_pasram; 05-26-2005 at 10:22 AM.

Hi Marcus

Long time no speak. Is this a free event? Will there be any sparring or is it a seminar? You could continue this convo with email if you would like. I think you should have my address.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by mortal
    <snip> ...Long time no speak. Is this a free event? Will there be any sparring or is it a seminar?... <snip>
    Anthony
    Hi Anthony,

This is a free event for the general public. All are welcome to view SiFu Lee's teaching method and get the opportunity to talk to SiFu and his students. There is no sparring scheduled for this event, but I'm sure you can make friends with some students and you can arrange for a training session to exchange and compare your ideas of Wing Chun.

/Marcus

Marcus how have you been? Hope all is going well for you.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Good Luck

Hi Marcus,

Nice to hear from you, I hope all is well. I regret I will not be able to attend. I work Friday night and Saturday night from 8:00pm to 6:00am so it is not possible for me to come up to NYC and get back to Philly in time for work.

Is this going to be a regular location for the WC Classes? I ask because it seems like the Fight House is offering a variety fo different Wing Chun lineages. I know that Sifu Chow teaches there as well. Does this mean you are no longer located where we had the gathering in NY a few years ago?

Peace,

Dave

Dear Marcus,

I am so glad to see sifu has finally reopen the school. Please send my regards to the old man. I will definitely be there and it will be a good thing to see the old gang again. I look forward in meeting new faces as well. Anthony, I can not speak for any of Lee sifu's students but if it possible and with my sifu's ok, I will be more than willing to spar with you.

Be well,
    Bao
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

Dear? :p

Hey Bao,

Whats with the 'Dear Marcus?'

It'll be good to meet up again. I think Jones and Chun, TommoHung and Fish will be at the open house as well. Are you still in PT? I need some info.

/Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter
    Dear Marcus,

I am so glad to see sifu has finally reopen the school. Please send my regards to the old man. I will definitely be there and it will be a good thing to see the old gang again. I look forward in meeting new faces as well. Anthony, I can not speak for any of Lee sifu's students but if it possible and with my sifu's ok, I will be more than willing to spar with you.

Be well,
    Bao

Kai Dai (LOL),

Awesome. Jones, Tommy Lei Lo, Fish Lo, and I hope Fat Butt Peter will be there. Yes, I am in PT still. You have my number right? I will Pm you with my number.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

Hey Bao(foofighter)

Greetings. E-mail me. Lets talk. youngmantis@hotmail.com.

Peace
    Anthony