Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolfen has threatened to hunt me down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    If you fight Rogue, when am I going to get a chance to break your arm? And what about my bare-knuckle brawl with Fu-Pow?

This board needs a Challenge calendar so we can organize this stuff.
    All this could be openers for the Death match of the century. See, I had it all worked out. KFM sponsors the event, in return I wear an official KFM Ninja outfit, NP wears an official KFM Shaolin Monk outfit - since he's refereeing.

The first match is a tag team match where Kung Lek and Fu Pow team up against me. After I'm done whipping their asses, we could have an intermission sort of thing where you attempt to break my arm, like those dudes are always trying to break bricks. Then Omarthefish and Wolfen throwdown and eventually we get around to My Deathmatch with Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish
    ......calll me on the phone number I gave you and tell me where and whe you are going to "get me". *snicker*

. You truly have no idea how much I would welcome the chance to fight a "grudge match". I am almost desparate for some recorded cometition before I get too old.

No rules...no dirty tricks.

Clarify. This looks like a contradiction. The simplest thing is to just adopt one of the already existing rulests. There should be a lot of promoters around to set this up. I'm ignorant of the industry. If you want some sort of underground thing then I really don't know hot to set up something like that.
    No I don't want any lies, no tough talk, no "get me","get you".
    You want a match I will get in touch with you and you can verify it or not.

Oherwise who cares?
    You seem a little confused.

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish
    No rules...no dirty tricks.

Clarify. This looks like a contradiction. .
    I admit that sounds like a contradiction.
    Perhaps it means to apply your own sense of morality or wu de to the situation.
    Perhaps someone else can explain that to you.

Set Sail For E-drama!
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn