"My" site?

"If they are so proud of their "CMA"...

Never said that. No one's "proud of" any particular country of origin.....except of course the occasional patriotic American/English/fill in the blank...What in the world are you talking about? I'm just pointing out the nonsensicality of your statement that we all hate anything that isn't MT/BJJ. Those that actually train those 2 arts I believe are in the minority over there.

"...aside from belittling other people in other arts ..."

More nonesense. One of the overriding themes there is: It doesn't matter WHAT your train...it's HOW. You just happen to be in the unfortunate position of training in an art that is TRULY FAMOUS for patty cake slapfighting and I don't recal you doing much to dispell that impression. There ARE a couple posters over there who do WC who are fully respected. All you really have to do is show up to a throwdown and spar and then no one will really give a rat's a$$ what style you do anymore but will deal with you as an individual instead.

"But alas, their views are apparently not the same as YOUR views, since you're seemingly seperating yourself from those that do the trash talking."

How am I separating myself from it? I started a thread over there ridiculing your little pout-fest over here. But more specifically, what views? What views of mine are different from "theirs". (as if it was the borg or something rather than a collection of individuals each with their own views.)

"Are you saying that they are wrong in saying that MT and BJJ are the two best arts?"

"They" said no such thing. I think maybe Antony feels that BJJ is the best art and Thaiboxeren may feel that way about Muay Thai but other than that you will be extremely fard pressed to find ANYONE with such a narrow view. It's really kind of amazing how insecurity can make you hear things. It just so happens that 95% of the time I would MUCH rather be associated with the MMA crowd than with the TCMA crowd. You assume far too much and are making a lot of dumb excuses for your rude reception ver there.

Oh wait...aside from them using TV and the internet clips as their only means of proof....

....and personal experinces, meeting up with other board members, tournament records and waitaminute, what are "they" trying to prove?

When you've collectred your self and the emotional trauma subsiudes a bit maybe you can look back on what actually happened and .... ah...I doubt it.