Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaolin Rant 4

I heard steve demascos is in line to be the next abbot. He fought Guolin for the chance and beat him with street combat move he learned from a video clip he saw on the grados website.

Dear Mr. ninja!

As it was explained to me, it was Mark Dacascos, and he learned the techniques from Jet Li on the set of "Cradle 2 the Grave" in combination with some of Grados' techniques on the public access channel show on the Telly.

A shame about the Lipeng videos. They appeared to have such promise. The heavy bags (filled with rocks, no less) appear to be a very formidable opponent.

Here's to hoping that you and yours (and Mr. mortal, too) have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Regards,

dimmakseminar
    -----------------------------------------------
    Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.

Originally posted by ninja
    Yeah uh I heard Yanming was sanda champion of China. Curious to me that he doesn't teach fighting at his school. Is that common with these monk guys? My..a..wife learned sanda in korea from aaa Nietzche..well..a yeah..right.
    i thought he used to teach it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

hey shaolinlueb u even pratice wushu do you even know what it is?

Originally posted by Li Nin KiT
    hey shaolinlueb u even pratice wushu do you even know what it is?
    um yeah I know what it is. hardy har har.
    they teach sanshou/san da at the temple dont they? so why cant shi yan ming not teach it? i mean all those techniques are probably found somewhere in the shaolin curriculum.

i like wushu but i dont practice it a lot. and i jsut saw some of the latest wushu out of china. looked like XMA crap :cry:
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

**** u changed ur name under ur avater how did u do that?

Originally posted by Li Nin KiT
    **** u changed ur name under ur avater how did u do that?
    under user control panel link at the top and you chould be able to select a custom one.