Thread: Looking for Shi De Le

Looking for Shi De Le

Hello and Almitabha

I am looking for Shi De Le. If anyone has an address or e-mail, I would be very grateful. Im also collecting any old videos or books on the monk spade.

Thank You
    Almitabha
    Lu Zhi Shen
    We live in a world that uses real lemons for floor wax & lemon flavoring for lemonade. And yet we drink.
    visit www.houstonshaolin.com

never heard of him, and unless someone else has a rundown, I think google will be both of our friends!

Wink Shi de le and More on Houston

Thank you..

. He is one of the monks that came to Houston Texas on the 2002 tour. He is the contortionist. I have a few things I wish to send to him. He is also a big fan of Grand Master Ku Yu Chan. A southern hero that taught Bak Sil Lum. (Northern Shaolin), and Little Golden Bell Chi Gong. He also was Famous for his Iron Palm… I also know you inquired about our Shi Xing Hao. To put it in a nutshell, Shi Xing Hao will teach you, according to your dedication, adaptability and the strength of your spirit and body, Master Hao has a great vision on the growth of his School. However, all good things take time, and money. Though he is not in it for the big buck, his goals are humble and giving.
    Another reason I follow him.
    I must ad we have 4 monks and 4 schools in Houston. Personally, I feel, this is not the best thing for Shaolin, and would be so happy to see them all under one roof. because I have heard so much Criticism, and so many complaints. such as. “Shaolin monks are brothers till death, why do they do this?.” This is not the Buddhist way of thinking” “They don’t act like monks” etc… I have seen best friends separated because of this. And parents fed up with the politics, would take some potentially great student out of shaolin and into another sport or nothing at all. All this because of what. I would say. Misguidance , and greed. Some parents that support the school with money and gifts to gain the shifus favor, so the Shifu would give extra attention to their son or daughter. Even to trap these monks into making wrong decisions, through creating gossip and tension between shifus and students. Arrgh! I hope one day they will all wake up and see the big picture.
    , However, that is another story. On a good note. Each Master is great. I respect them all. I’m honored to have meet them, and to have become friends with all of them. I ‘m often asked what teacher is best. My answer is simple. “Visit them all and see who is best for you.” Some will hide the fact that there is another Shaolin master in Houston to benefit their school. I do not feel this is honest and the Buddhist way of dealing with this.. I feel the main reason these masters to have come to Houston is to preserve the art and philosophy of Shaolin (Dao Mo Said “Go West”). I feel, if did not tell you of the other schools and you disliked the methods of my master, but could have learn a lifetime from another. I would have bad karma and Shaolin would have lost a great brother or Sister in its great lineage. Remember Shaolin Kung Fu, Philosophy, Chi Gong, And most important its Buddha teaching, when learned, it never becomes our personal property to horde and keep secret, these ancient gifts are loaned to us to preserve, and pass on, so the world came benefit from them. when, perhaps it would be a better place.

A Quote from one of my Masters Bak Hay Chin.
    “Always help the people”

Almitabha
    ~Lu Zhi Shen
    We live in a world that uses real lemons for floor wax & lemon flavoring for lemonade. And yet we drink.

I 've had many a great wrap on xing hao and as many reccommendations that he's the shifu i'm looking for. Kind of tied up at the moment, but yet another reason to study with him.

cheers and good luck in your research

So you're going to Houston now, bl?

Lu Zhi Shen - that last post of yours was excellent. Well said.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

No, going home to my baby, If they'll let me out, but of all my shifu choices in the world ( behind his own shifu) Xing hao is my dream date. ( for a spar that is !!)

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    No, going home to my baby, If they'll let me out, but of all my shifu choices in the world ( behind his own shifu) Xing hao is my dream date. ( for a spar that is !!)
    What does "behind his own shifu" mean?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

After Serpi....after

You mean that Xing Hao is your dream shifu only second to Xing Hao's own shifu? If so, who is Xing Hao's shifu?

dwai.. and shi de qian was xing haos shifu........... do a search if you really want to know!!

Shaolin Houston

Yes the Shaolin scene here in Houston is very broad. I can honestly say that I been around long enough to remember when there was only one Shaolin school, here in Houston. For the reasons that be, we now have four. All of the monks have great things to offer and it's a hard decision to say who is the best one per say. I would agree with Lu Zhi Shen and say that which monk you learn from depends on you and what you are looking for. I too train with Shi Xing Hao. He has a very good heart and has made a lot of accomplishments here in Houston on Shaolin's behalf.

More on Shi De Le.....

He was part of the Shaolin Monk Tour troup that did their shows here in Houston and a few other cities around Texas. We were able to "hang out" with the monks on the days they weren't performing and all of the Shaolin schools assisted in showing the monks around town and helping of course on the show days as "stage hands". For our efforts we saw all the shows for free. Shi De Le was an interesting master and we basically sat in his room just listening to him speak with a translator. He had a overwhelming knowledge of Shaolin. We all exchanged numbers but for some reason we haven't been able to get in contact with him. The last thing I heard is that he was in Singapore teaching. We consider him a friend and would like to say hi once again but so far we have not had any luck. I personally have tried the internet but have had no luck there either.

Lu Zhi Shen

I just read your post on your new thread. Great pic. Don't peg all your hopes on Gene though, the man'll be lucky to receive your message let alone have time or opportunity to pass it on.

How did you go with your googling?

just did one myself, and found a shi de la but no ler. given pronounciation allowances, it's likely the same guy. You probably have access to better search engines ( try kaazzar lite) , so give it another try and let us know what you find. I can see you're sincere and empathise so good luck.

Smile Thank you all for your help and concern.

I will find him one way or another. Fate brought us together and will again if it was destined to be. So I thank you all for your help and concern. Also, to the brother that sent me the yesasia.com link it was great! But put a big dent on my Credit Card..=]
    Until next time. Train Hard, Focus, Understand, Adapt. Preserve.

Almitoufo (Almitabha Indian version)

Lu Zhi Shen
    Visit www.houstonshaolin.com to see more footage of Master Shi Xing Hao.