Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Idiots Making Fun Of Hsing Yi

for apostol

well, many members have all ready given you the golden rule to being sucsessfull in using your chosen art in a sparring enviroment....lots of practice, over and over again drilling the fundamentals......in just common sense.

It took me 3years of practicing every day to even feel confident to spar....and that was because 2 of my kung fu brothers joined our school after practicing for years in a previous style and brought that attitude to the floor.

if you do spar again against this tkd buddy of yours here are some donts...

..dont.....

....stay at the distance you where. You are letting him have his game plan how he want to run it....kicking.....and then kicking you again...and again.

fire off combinations, not just one two punch....my sifu says........yut yee sam say ng lok chat bat..go go go go go....

dont spend so much time backing out once your in.

I dont study hsing i but from the material ive read and looked over its a very combat effective art.........I can see from some of the fist techniques in these things that you hit in succesion and plow through your opponent, ( i like the torque action on some of the graps ive seen...

sun lu tang said secret is pratice.

any way just my two cents..
    peace.
    Bryan Davis

how in the world is this dum-A$$ post still going on???

My thoughts exactly.
    I have a signature.