Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating, Women and you.

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    Cheating is the new monogomy.

Reply]
    So it's acceptable to do this, so long as you go home to your mate at night?
    Dude I didn't say I agree with it, I'm just saying this seems to be the direction in which society is heading.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I think that if we look deep into history of cheating
    I dont think cheating is a new risin thing at all
    Hoes houses have always been highly frequented by married guys
    People are just more open to do it straight up in da face this days i imagine
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

IronFist,
    I got ya, I wsa just asking what society accepts as the norm, nt your personal belifes.

If it was me, I couldn't handle having a woman that is all mine wile in my arms, but all hers when she is not.

If she is all mine in my arms, I want her to be all mine whe we are apart too, as in NO ONE ELSE is allowed to touch.

Honestly, I'm not sure I would enter into a living arangement today without having her followed on her "Girls night" out for awile first, just to see where her heart truely is when I'm not around.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I realize that cheating is cheating, but cheating with a prostitute is a little different from cheating with a friend or acquaintance or whatever.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

RD - I understand where you're coming from bro, I've been married (twice) in the past.

Would I like it if I were the husband? Of course not - I've been there from one of the marriages.

BUT, this was a hot Mexican babe, around 26 years old, very intelligent, nicely dressed, etc., that apparently is not getting enough attention at home. Not my fault, but if she wants to give out bj's to me, who am I to turn her down? I'd be willing to bet that most of you wouldn't...PLUS, if I play my cards right, she IS my boss's secretary, she may even put in a few good words for me and help move me along the corporate ladder...
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

There isn't a lot of depth in a lot of marriages.
    There isn't a lot of depth in a lot of people, either. Take YinYangDagger for example.

Does anyone even know what the golden rule is these days?
    My intent is to kill you, my heart wants you dead, my mind thinks of you dead, when I strike its to kill you - Sifu.

You are only as strong as your horse - Sigung Leung Cheung.

I realize that cheating is cheating, but cheating with a prostitute is a little different from cheating with a friend or acquaintance or whatever.
    And it's different if a woman uses a gigolo too. right?

lol.

Royal, women are not possessions. those feelings are something in you, you don't own the girl and if she loves you, she will not be attracted to someone else.

Anyway, hate to say it dude, but that emotion, too strong is a weakness of your own desire and insecurity.

Cheating is no mystery. The emotional side is more of a mystery.

What drives people to murder? To cheat? To not be able to end a bad relationship or to have an addictive personality.

If your significant other, with whom you share an unconditional positive regard cheats on you, or you cheat on them, then one of you is living a lie or both of you are living a lie.

well...Cheers.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    and this one of the reasons why I am so happily single...........again..............
    So you're not engaged any more? Did you cheat or did he? Short engagement ...

Cheating suxors. If my wife cheated on me with someone, they'd better run far and fast if I find out. So should she.

I'd never do it and I expect the same respect. But yeah, I have many friends who do and don't have a problem with it. One guy once said he'd never had a girlfriend he hadn't cheated on. Another had a hot girlfriend waiting for him in a hotel room at a party and got it on with a fat scrubber out in the hotel gardens. Lost the best thing that ever happened to him. The same guy got out of bed with his current girlfriend in the middle of the night, "borrowed" his girlfriend's dad's car and drove to the knocker shop. He reckons he can't get it off unless he's paying for it or risking getting caught. Regularly visits the knockers. I fail to understand that point of view. Also Iron, IMO paying or getting it for free are equally as bad in terms of cheating. Only difference is there's less chance of getting caught if you pay for it.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Excuse me Lowlynobody for not giving a flying rat's @ss fu(k of what you think about me. The truth hurts most, you accept it or go crying to mama. Makes no dif to me.
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

people lets calm down ok
    no reason to fight ok

besides that, yall can rest safe i didnt touch any o yall wives
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

I've never cheated on any of my girlfriends...but I have made girls cheat on their boyfriends many of times...

Color me a Homewreaker.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by IronFist
    HOW!?!? Try having a little somethin' extra brought home. Then have your spouce try to tell you you must have picked it up from a toilette at work. To the best of my knowledge, clap can't be passed on that way! It also seems to me that you can get that "little somethin' extra" from anyone who has it, but only if you're having an inapropriate relationship.

As far as my oppinion giving, I say "do unto others as you would have them do unto you." And if you just can't controll your cheating, go see a shrink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

fristly on Kls' cooment that guys are generally the moosh bags or sentimalists, I couldn't agree more. I think alot of this is because women are stereotypically weak , frail and emotionally vunerable.so men in relationships or persuit thereof, tend to overcompensate with exagerated emotions of their own, coupled with the fact that they are often socially deprived of right to emotional expression ..........( interesting side note here on cultural difference : china is exactly opposite, men being the obviously more vulnerable species..perhaps because of such vicious history of wars , together with extreme poverty and often doing it alone without facility or rescorce, etc and womens' conditioning to accept emotional tradgedy and hardships)

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    BL,
    Yeah I understand how you feel. I did the single thing for quite a wile (7 months or so after Terri moved out). Then I started doing this internet dateing thing and met someone.

interesting ..........good luck with it.........out of curiousity, how many people here have used dating services before ( and willing to admit it ) and what were your results???

Toby: we actually split over the miscarraige
    ................ and no-one cheated

on cheating though, I doubt I would ever blame or take revenge on the person my partner cheated on for the fact, that A. my relationship is with my partner and the other person has no place of personal acknowledgement, and B. if they're cheating, who wants them around anyway??? I don't do make-believe myself and if you cheated it just wasn't real anyway and so fulfilled singledom is a great alternative to a sh*tty fanatasy and time-wasting.......lifes to short to waste on someone I don't want to be with..................

on prostitutes, I see your point Iron, but to say that is to disregard the complete emotional fullfilment a healthy relationship should give you............and to replace it with desire for sex.........hot sex is hot sex, but in a relationship, sex is about intimacy no???
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 07-30-2004 at 01:56 AM.

Originally posted by Volcano Admim
    Royal,
    i have never cheated on any woman
    The fact that you have never had a woman made this quite hillarious - I almost fell outta my chair.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

it's like this. Society's acceptance of things that were once considered sacred are going to he11 in a handbasket - fast. That's just how it is. I get flirted with on a daily basis at work, by women who know I am married, as well as by those who don't. I've gotten offers to have sex with women who know full well that I am married. What's their reasoning? "He's married, not me, so I'm not cheating. If he wants to cheat on his wife, then that's fine." Since she's not the one cheating, she's okay with it. I've asked a few women about this, and they all gave me a similar answer - look at what yin yang dagger said - she was hot and she wanted him, even thought she was married. No skin off YYD's teeth. He wasn't the one cheating.

If I did cheat and my wife found out, would she be ****ed? sure she would. But in this day and age, many people either don't think or don't care about the consequences of such things.... at least, not until they are caught.

Today, for many people, sex is just that - sex. nothing sacred or special about it, just a craving that has to be fulfilled. If things are not going well in your relationship, sex life will probably decline. If it does, when it's time for that need to be fulfilled, some people will look elsewhere.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter