We're not in the business of going after anyone for anything other than BS.

Define BS. I'd bet that not everyone would agree that what you view as BS is the same as everyone else. There's too may martial arts out there that focus on other things than fighting. Me personally, and I've said it before, only view martial arts as a way of advancing your fighting skills. However as I get older, I wouldn't mind picking up some Tai Chi for health. See, this last statement alone will pi$$ some Tai Chi folks off as they may practice it as a fighting style.

Bullshido is about direct participation by members of the martial arts community in the discussion of establishing and improving standards for realistic martial arts training.

Come on man, are you for real? I sincerely enjoy your efforts, but do you actually read some of the posts on your site????

Anyway, I'm done with this. If you want to search over at EF be my guest. The only thing that's going to come out of this is you'll make some comment and then I'll reply, and then it'll start all over again. Which in turn will make my ADD flare up. And I hate it when that happens. Forget the crumpets, pass me a Ritalin, please...and a beer...