Thread: 3 Kingdoms Series (San Guo Yan Yi)

Threaded View

Originally posted by RAF
    Sorry about the links, my wife and I bought the series while staying with her parents in Beijing. It was the only series that had English subtitles (my Chinese is sub-illiterate). The series, Outlaws of the Marsh is currently being run on CCTV 5 but is strictly Chinese.

You might try:

http://www.tigercool.com/

Good Luck!
    HEYYYY!!!

Rin-Tin-Tin in Chinese!

I used to be really into that when I was young. It was pretty good too. Sort of like Mygavar.

Anyone reading the book?

Over 600 pages and it's only vol. 1 but it's sooo **** good.

You just can't really put it down.

Konami has been using this theme like crazy and came out with a load of games. All going from non-fictional to how it was in the book.

I'll keep out on the lookout for this but I'm more a DVD type of guy.
    Last edited by Odin of Wei; 04-28-2004 at 06:53 PM.
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."
    -Dave Chappelle on Tyrone Biggums

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator