Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats your actual kung-fu skill level?

Originally posted by yutyeesam
    skill level doesn't matter. what matters is how GOOD you look, how shiny your uniform is, and how loud you can scream.

martial arts training is all about impressing the chicks.
    lol, tell it how it is!
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

my kung fu is soooooooo good
    they call me
    THE GREAT SAGE EQUALLING HEAVEN

I'm okay, im good at some things, and many things i need to improve on. i try to use what i learn in forms in sparring. its not that easy. im still intermediate

I can reach Super Saiyan 9 :-o
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Red 5, I can tell you've been sparring .... Now who's the one who is agressive and calling BS all over the place?

You must worship your teacher. None of that stuff you do (which I haven't seen) can work.

Keep it up. Just remember that at one time you had an idea of what MA is and now it is changing. Two years from now you'll look at what you are doing now as stupid and inpractical.

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    my kung fu is soooooooo good
    they call me
    THE GREAT SAGE EQUALLING HEAVEN

that's all? Pft, My Super Saiyan 9 could kick your THE GREAT SAGE EQUALLING HEAVEN's azz any day!
    You goin down foo!

one wack from my cudgel and you will splatter all over

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    one wack from my cudgel and you will splatter all over
    but the question is, which me is really me? my Super Saiyan teacher (who's name I can not reveal because it is forbidden(I was also forbidden to look at him)) taught me the way of the dopple ganger.

I am a friggin GOD!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kymus

but the question is, which me is really me? my Super Saiyan teacher (who's name I can not reveal because it is forbidden(I was also forbidden to look at him)) taught me the way of the dopple ganger.
    I'll pull out some hairs from my side yell "change" and there will be many of me super saiyen :P

When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

I would say my skill is pretty high. I can beat over 40 opponets on survivor mode, on the difficult setting. Against human opponets my longest winning streak was like 35 matches. I unlocked all the extra costumes and secret characters. I even beat the game with the slow grapplers.

In fact if you challange me, I won't even dignify myself with a response. I simply hand you your controller and then destroy you. Then I go after your next of kin for bothering me.

Sheesh

The original poster writes a well written honest question and it gets gobbled by the yabbering goofball hordes. KFO lives!
    And all that the Lorax left here in this mess
    was a small pile of rocks, with the one word..."UNLESS."
    --Dr. Seuss

I'm a 6.7

Lets see I can use a few punches and kicks.. does that count for anything.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Strength: 18
    Agility: 16
    Intelligence: 4
    Wisdom: 7
    Kung fu: 10

I get a race bonus in strength and intelligence though.

I'm only level 4, but I have a +5 Vorpal Sword.
    MTV-Get Off The Air-Now