Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: KFO multilingual teaching institute (come on in!)

'anata' is the polite form of 'you'. it can also be loosely translated as 'darling', and it's not usually used for someone you don't know, or care for. so it has no place in insults. try 'omae'.

'desu' is also polite japanese. try 'da'. or 'daro' with a seriously rolled r.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Originally posted by chingei
    Koko, nihongo shaberu no hito aru ka?
    IRUyo
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Ima, Tokyo ni sunderu desuka?

watashi wa ima kono ikari wo osaerukoto wa dekinai dorou
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Thumbs down

wtf.. Write translations to what you write, otherwise what's the point..

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by chingei
    Ima, Tokyo ni sunderu desuka?
    un, mada tokyo ni sunde imasuyone. chingei-san ha? nihon ni yoku ikimasuka?

chotto ****sumon ga arundesukedo, 'chingei' to iu no namae ha dono yurai desuka? jukyo no 'jin gi rei chi shin' to iu no doutokutekina kyoukun ni kankei ga arimasuka? 'jin gi' no kanji ha chuugokugo de 'chingei' to yomemasu kashira? so****e, yakuza desuka kendouka desuka???!!!
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 12-11-2003 at 08:49 PM.

Angry

shitsumon!!!

stinkin racist censorware! stinkin mendoukusai romaji!!!

Kristoffer
    wtf.. Write translations to what you write, otherwise what's the point..
    What, you wannus to teach you the whole **** language...???!!!

OK OK
    Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    watashi wa ima kono ikari wo osaerukoto wa dekinai dorou
    ... he said, 'I can't keep down this anchor'. dunno wtf he's on about! it's kinda difficult without the kanji...

why you all at sea capn?!

Originally posted by Mat
    un, mada tokyo ni sunde imasuyone. chingei-san ha? nihon ni yoku ikimasuka?

chotto ****sumon ga arundesukedo, 'chingei' to iu no namae ha dono yurai desuka? jukyo no 'jin gi rei chi shin' to iu no doutokutekina kyoukun ni kankei ga arimasuka? 'jin gi' no kanji ha chuugokugo de 'chingei' to yomemasu kashira? so****e, yakuza desuka kendouka desuka???!!!
    LOL

Henna namae hoshkata, dakara ochin no ke wa ore no namae koko. Mai nihon ni sudeta to nan kai mo ita, demo ima america ni sundeimasu. boku no oksan wa nihonjin, demo washi wa henna gaijin desu na!

Ara! Koko ni yappari Nihongo ga shabereru hito ga irunda.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

E, uistinu niste normalni. Ako već pišete na japanskom, dajte onda i prijevod da ljudi znaju sto čitaju, a ne ovako... krajnje nepristojno.

FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

If ya read from the beginning you'd see that this was supposed to b educational thread, not just some guy showing off his language skills. We all know other languages, might as well write translation. It's only good manners. I could just say 'Oh **** you' and just write everything in Swedish/danish/, and annoy the **** outta everyone else.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Damare, unkotare!

I got some bogus translations. This ho bag told me that my last statement meant "I will now unleash the fury of 10,000 wasps on you" It just goes to show that you can't trust anyone.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

chingy is a troll. And as far as his Japanese skills... he couldn't translate the kanji's in my sig.

Suk kuk din mammaknullare