Page 442 of 656 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 9830

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

atleast were not like the french frogs
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Talking

hmmm.. I wonder if chen is getting any double action. That bastard
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

3. Thumbs up

He,he,he.

What is Chen into?

My Highschool World History teacher was all about England (even though he wasn't English) and had a serious hate for French...always called them "Stuck up Frogs" and made fun of how they just toss sewage into the streets.

Is it night in Europe now?

5. Thumbs up

Yes.0:17 AM.

How is it,in space?

France is cool, like the language and their rappers..
    Night? Yeea it's 23:24 over here.. I'm bored and hungry.

fc- he's on some kind of doubble date with two 'piger'.

7. Thumbs up

"piger"? I see.

I don´t know anything about France.

You´re hungry often.

Did you know that a new specimen of our beloved panda was recently born? It was in the news.

I lose so much energy when I train so I have to eat alot to regain it. Every third hour is snack time

Did you know that a new specimen of our beloved panda was recently born? It was in the news.
    Really? Do u have any links?

9. Thumbs up

Nope.And it is not exactly new anymore.

ok, so what type of panda is that? What's 'new' about it?

Red face

I'm tired.. peace out

!

12. Your average,extraordinary,highly endangered...you know.
    Giant Panda I suppose,(gee,I think I´d need to check some reference...)

The news is of course,that every new specimen is a succes story.It´s very hard to get these few living one´s to breed under captivity,and to help the juvenile one´s survive.
    So on.

Have a nice night.

man, the girls were busy, so i only sat i a cafe for an hour & talked. they had other things to do afterwards.
    one of them was HOT

pleezbaleevit. but the other one was a different girlfriend of hers than the last time, and she didnt look good. but they were cute and friendly. the hot one actually attends the same school as me! i didnt know that. ill find her in school on monday.

ill post a pic of her tomorrow.
    "Everything with which a man amuses himself is vain except three things: training of his horse for war, his playing with his wife, and his martial practice."

Good night, indeed.

Got to play pool for a good two hours with my little brother tonight. Then, almost hustled a guy. But, I crapped out on my eightball attempt. Decided not to say anything about betting money.

Got to hang out with my woman tonight. Had a great time. It's nice to be able to hang out outside of work. Crazy idea, huh?

Keep the peace, bretheren.

This night was off the receiver!

Drive safe.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Thumbs up

cool everyone had a good holiday