Thread: OMG, the HORROR!

Talking OMG, the HORROR!

Hey Guys.

You need to check the Item in the link:

Easy Fit Belt!

Great for parents who cannot tie a correct knot.
    Maybe they need someone to tell which way is front on the Dogi too.

dude, that would so work as a great nuse for a submission

Maybe one too many kids ruined their dogi because they couldn't untie the belt quickly enough in the bathroom...

Seriously, If I was an instructor, I'd throw kids out of my class for wearing belts like that. If you're too lazy or inept to tie your belt, how do you expect to become a proficient martial artist?

I wonder how many injuries there have been/will be when someone grabs the belt for a throw.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

one big problem with these belts -- they're not colorful or flashy enough for today's high-intensity and extreme martial arts performances.

twenty bucks says awma or century will actually remedy this mock problem i just mentioned -- and do it within six months.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

As soon as my battery-powered flashing l.e.d. belts that can be programmed to say "(your name here) is a superawesome black belt" get on the market, I promise to let you guys know.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Flashing belts, colour changing.

And soon, push a button, do a few poses and your gi becomes the uniform of the Power Rangers. Complete with laser guns and your own gigantic zoid !!!

Ah, the wonders of the belt system