Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmmm, interesting site.

Gnu walking! is that a joke?
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

Sifu Z???

Is that like, Coach Z?

"You did a good jorrb!"

this site reminds me of GDA's famous quote ...

"martial artists are just athletic geeks -- except the ones that aren't athletic."
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Thumbs up These guys are good

Actually, these guys look like the "real deal" to me. We work out on a hard wood floor just like theirs, and to wear socks while working out would be suicide, or so I thought. Somehow these guys pull it off...and that explains how that dude can rival Van Damme (sp) with that deep chinese side split.
    Veni Vidi Vici

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

This is an absolutely hilarious site, thanks for the laugh. With the sh*t eatin grins...these cats look like they drop a rail at the door. So f`n funny.

"Buddha/Zen Forms"

Hilarious! Maybe he can show me the Buddha palm he learned from an old Kung Fu Flick.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

I know it was already posted, but this one just gets me, especially with what it said below it.

With time and patience, you can achieve great flexibility. Here Larry challenges Jean-Claude Van Damme with a deep Chinese side split.
    I have a signature.

Where is Wushu Chik when you need her? Come on Wen, dig in.

No doubt about it. That art is total, complete "Kung Pow! Enter the Fist!". Sifu Z even looks like that Kung Pow dude (headband & all). T. (Maybe that's it. "Kung Pow" is considered by this school to be their secret video kung fu manual, heh, heh.).
    Last edited by cerebus; 11-18-2003 at 04:11 AM.

Hmmmm

Too baseless and pathetic to even laugh about, but I suppose we should be aware of these things as they are most certainly out there in the world.
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith

I wonder if they use their socks as weapons?...
    Also They call this impressive flexibility????.... I can do better and I'm 51...And I'm in Wing Chun!!!

LOL

The "challenges jean claude van damme" thing had me in fits.
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com