Thread: Wutan UK

Wutan UK

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone learns Praying mantis within the Wutan organisation in the UK?

Thankyou

I was unaware that Wu Tan UK was still in existence. If anyone is a member, please send me an e-mail.

Thanks.
    "Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao

Wu-Tan Tanglang

Greetings,

According to Paul Tennet in January's Mantis Quarterly there are groups of Wu-Tan Tanglang throughout the U.K. I would suggest contacting Sifu Fearson, Mr. Tennet's teacher, at www.7starmantis.net. He would probablly be able to point you int the right direction.

Hope it helps,

Steve Cottrell

Thank you for the information.

I will check things out.
    "Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao

Wutan Assn. in England

RAF

This is the his contact information

Shifu Dai Yu Qiang / Dai, Shuen Chuan
    35 ST. Catherines Road
    Bitterne Park
    Southampton S018 ILS
    England

Please pass my regards to shifu Yang and his students in USA

Best regards

Fernando

Thank you Argentino.

We would like to make sure we send them a invitation to the fall tournament and keep in touch with them and others.

Here is our website:

http://www.wutangcenter.com/

Time, money and travel are tough but the tournament can be a lot of fun and hopefully the SARS stuff will clear up and there can be some seminars for travelers.

One year they did Pimen seminar with Su Yu Chang and his friend Chen Quo Chin and it proved to be excellent. Same with the seminars given by the mei hua tanglang quan master, Sun De Yao.

Please feel free to contact us if you can make the travel or simply to stay in touch.

Regards from Tony Yang and his students.