Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Training with wimmin! Advice needed.

I have an aresenal of those other ways. I think most women do.
    Actually, most guys can recognize these "ways" by the faint odor of Tuna.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Originally posted by MasterKiller

Actually, most guys can recognize these "ways" by the faint odor of Tuna.

Right!! Granted, a lot of what I do, a lot of girls do in earnest. Guys think women are a certain way. I have never been on a mission to get to a guy who was p!ssing me off and had him stop and say, "Wait a minute. You are mathematician who values logic and reason. I know you don't honestly believe the things you are saying."

Not once. They always just get super frustrated and angry that I could possibly 'think' such things. Men's preconceived notions about the way women are is an amazing tool.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

i see your point euler .... i'm seriously gonna try to keep that in mind next time suzi is pulling that sh it on me.
    where's my beer?

then i can tell her to just leave me alone im thinking about other women.
    where's my beer?

Don't think I don't know it cuts both ways.

As many times as I've pretended to be irrational, I've had a guy pretend like I was being incomprehensible when I was, in fact, being very clear.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

They probably weren't pretending. Many times woman think they're making sense, when in fact they are babbling incoherently.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Naw, 'cuz I don't do that sh!t anymore and I don't put up with men who do. Getting into all that strategy ends with a very 'war games' moral.

interesting game....the only way to win is not to play

Now that I don't do or put up with that, I have no problem getting my point across. Ever. Funny, that.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    some people deserve a beating, others deserve a hard beating.
    being nice will get you fuked just like me, just fuked everytime (on the bad and figurative meaning of fuking of course)
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

what's wrong xeb?
    where's my beer?

Hi Ether,

If the person you are sparring with (man or woman) is serious about their martial arts practice, you should point out that they're only acting in a way to feed their ego, and it's more of a hindrance than a benefit for you AND THEM. And if this person doesn't take that to heart (of course, actually FIXING THE PROBLEM can take a long time), and they keep pulling cheap shots and think they're doing well, then stop working with them, because they're wasting your time and their own. AND LET THEM KNOW THAT!

Actually, most guys can recognize these "ways" by the faint odor of Tuna

now thats some sick sh!t....
    bahahahaha

Originally posted by Ming Yue
    I've seen this before with couples who train together. She's taking advantage of your relationship to get the upper hand, and neither of you will benefit from it.
    There are several couples at my school, but none of them do that. Just last week Wosu popped his wife with a neck shot that greyed her out. The only thing she said to him about it was, "guess I'd better work on neck toughening drills." The only time any of us pull punches is when our partener is obviously reached the end of thier endurrence. By backing off, we prevent serious injury while allowing them to keep pushing thier personal envelope.