Thread: Bak Shaolin Eagle Claw

Bak Shaolin Eagle Claw

Here's their webpage;

http://www.bakshaolineagleclaw.com/

Has anyone heard some feedback (negative or positive) about these guys?

I am studying bak shoalin eagle claw in springfield,ma under Sifu Chris Johnson. He studied under Grandmaster Leung Fu, the head of this lineage of eagle claw. There was a recent article in inside kunfumagazine (I think it was march issue), about Team Evergreen which is a bak shoalin eagle claw club at EverGreen College. they have been winning a lot of tournment out on the West coast including but not only, Lily Lau's kungfu tournaments. We do the same forms( as well as some from northern shoalin) and training as other lineages and I think, just as good as the others. We just don't have the same exposure as everyone else. I don't know what u need to know but I'm available to answer any questions you might have that the website don't offer. As far as feedback, on negative side, we unfortunately have the same politcs as any other style , but on the positive side, We offer a good training curriculum and effective self-defence techiques taken from the forms and vast array of joint locking techiques that eagle claw is famous for. I Hope this helps.