• long and drawn out

1 10.00%
  • quick and soon over

6 60.00%
  • not sure.

3 30.00%
Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL IRAQ topics here.

Seems like you get a kick out of it. I see a bit o' glee their.

Let's get it right though. You DONT know the exact number of lives lost. You use a slanted/anti-war website for your info.

Gimme a break.
    Regards

Since you like numbers so much......

Do you know the difference between a Iraqi citizen killed accidently in a war to free all Iraqi people and a Iraqi citizen murdered by a Iraqi solider?

Again since you like numbers......

How many Iraqi citizens do you think died over the last 10 years under Saddams reign?

I wonder if the crowds of now free Iraqi's waving American Flags, cheering, and screaming thank you President Bush would be able to tell you.
    Regards

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Originally posted by Black Jack
    I say when it is all over the history books will show George Bush as the great president he is.
    LOL i should send you the bill from the laundry, i just pissed on my pants!!
    Thats a winner, straight to my sig!!
    Last edited by Xebsball; 04-10-2003 at 03:02 PM.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

to me "blood bath" is thousands dead, and it would only be really bad if it were thousands of inocent people who were dead. That has not happened, so to me and many others -- no blood bath. Very successful so far and it will continue to be. And dont worry about the muslims striking out on any westerner on your trip..... man, give them more credit than that. Do you think they are all capable of killing you, an innocent person?........ no, you just think that the US is capable of killing innocent people. How very wrong you are if you do think that.

BJ-

You don't seem to get the fact that noone likes soddom. Except of course rusfield bu$h and the others who supported him all those years, giving him money, chemicals and weapons so he could slaughter the Iranians who got rid of our shah.

The civilians in Iraq were killed knowingly, Im not saying our military targets them, but we knew they would die. And we didn't give a god dam.

Anything to get Rummy's friends their big fat contracts.

I do care about Good and Evil. When people sacrifice innocents for ca$h payouts, that is EVIL. Whether its done by Soddom or Cheny, evil is evil.

That's why Rummy and the boys have been pushing for this war for the last ten years, not an bs UN resolutions.

Many Iraqis have died under soddoms rule, many during the years we were flowing him mad dough. Many die in Israel, Columbia, Turkey, Egypt, all paid for by our taxes. The question is why don't hypocrites give a dam about them?

If you think things are fun in Afganistan and Palestine, then you are gonna love the military occuption of Iraq.

Open your eyes to the reality, this "war" is about ca$h.

-JessO

If little girls with teddy bears and flowers and fat man with cigarrettes on their balconies arent innocent, who is? And out of the publicized "murders" how many of them went unpublicized?
    (maybe the fat guy with a cig isnt innocent, but the girl with the teddy bear sure was... ) In the end, well see the same american propoganda dropped here as there was in the 60's and vietnam, just in a little different light. Keep an eye out in G.B Jr.'s political campaign commercials for subliminal messages... However, Its war. without destruction there cannot be reconstruction and without reconstruction the american government cannot build their own "Iraqiland" from the ground up. There are going to be needless deaths, as it is war. There are going to be innocents killed needlessly, because yes, some of the americans may as well be terrorists. Should we be at war? Only the end of it will tell.

Seems like you get a kick out of it. I see a bit o' glee their.
    been eating those funny mushrooms have you?

From the tone of your posts there seems to be ALOT of emotional satisfaction coming form the image of "free Iraqi's waving American Flags." I'm happy for you, enjoy it.

now as for:
    "You DONT know the exact number of lives lost." sure, the sky's also blue... thanks for stating the obvious. My interest is in finding out such details... the "cost" of this "accomplishment." I've asked you a few time to feel free to point me in the direction of any such numbers... so far nada...

no worries though.
    you're not going to get me "riled" with that sort of talk

Much of this stuff is sad to see/read/hear, flat out... no matter what one's politics are.
    The only event worthy of celebrating WRT this "historic event" is the safe return of anyone I know.
    As for "free Iraqi's" so far they're free to have local warlords raid hospitals of water & supplies. I'll wait a little while longer before I'll deside if I consider them "free."

Originally posted by tsunami surfer
    Rock

As for the WMD I honestly think that even if we do find them people who are against this war will say we fabricated them.

It is hardly surprising people will think this when in the build up to this war, Colin Powell presented false documents detailing nuclear materials bought by Iraq from Niger - http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/03/14/spr...nts/index.html

and the fact that the up-to-date dossier on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction presented to the UN Security Council by Colin Powell was nothing more than a PhD thesis which was 12 years old!!

laugh, you b@stards!

So fifteen of Saddam Hussein's lookalike decoys are gathered at an undisclosed location for a briefing.

"There good news and there's bad news." The liason from the President tells them.

"What's the good news?" asks one of the decoys.

"Saddam Hussein is still alive, so you've still got your jobs!"

"And what's the bad news?"

"He lost an arm and a leg."
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I hate to say that but,the Iraki people are far from being "free"...They just went from an unwanted ruler to another.

all Ive heard about people ther I know is how so and so is dead and this guy just turned up missing...
    As for the iraqi's being "free" ... lol... I personally honestly think GB and Saddam are in cahoots....
    George bush always did want a disney land in the middle east....

lets just hope this time u do a better job helping the iraqis than you have in afghanistan. Its still a rotting cesspool over there according to what my Afghani friends tell me.

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

I wish people espousing wacky conspiracy theories and throwing around comparisons of Bush to Nazis wouldn't associate themself with my side of various arguments. That kind of nonsense does nothing but rob the left of credibility.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

halfling:

to me "blood bath" is thousands dead, and it would only be really bad if it were thousands of inocent people who were dead. That has not happened, so to me and many others -- no blood bath.
    to date there seem to be over 1000 "innocent people" dead...

but ask the kid who spent hours under his dead mother's body waiting to get pulled out from under a bombed building weither or not it was a blood bath.

The best I can think of, is that it all could've been worse...

ahem . . . Time will tell

i dunno, i guess i just went into this whole war thing knowing there would be many, many innocent people killed. I accepted it then and it doesn't bother me now. What has to happen, has to happen. Better to be strong about it than depress myself with it. and of course, time tells all. i understand that