Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women completely baffle me

Women completely baffle me

Terri is visiting her Sister out of state this week. She called to "Check in" (Read as check up on me). During the conversation, she mentioned that she took her 3 yr old nephew shopping and was all excited because she bought HIM edible lipstik. Apparently he likes to paint his lips, so she bought him frik'n LIPSTICK!!!!

God, I was ready to kill her.

See, Girls often say they want a sensitive sissy type man, but then when they get one, they don't respect him, and leave for a fat beer drinking abuser who runs his local Biker gang chapter. They will stay with THAT guy like forever. All the time complaining that he's not sensitive enough.

I just don't get it. But I know turing her nephew in to a lipstick loving girly boy is a bad, bad idea.............................................
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You might as well write this kid off. He's already been tainted and there's no hope for him.

I agree with much of what you say. Women may say one thing but their behavior proves something else again. Women DO NOT RESPECT WEAK MEN. They may love them...but they don't respect them. And that's a fact.

Too bad about the kid...
    K. Mark Hoover

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    A neighbour of mine sometimes put fire on plastic toys to watch them melt
    lol psycho
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

LoL @ the "Ken doll"

I'm telli'n Ya, the father just sits by and ignors this stuff.

I just don't get it, Terri will sit there and get all goo goo over UFC guys fighting it out in spandex, yet she buys her Nephew frik'n lip stik.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Re: Women completely baffle me

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    .... HIM edible lipstik ...
    Can't she buy him candy like other kids get.

Edible lipstick is just soo wrong, cosmetics to eat. Yuuck.

Edible and disolving undies on the other hand can be FUN.
    Witty signature under construction.

Unhappy

It put's a whole new spin on petitionin' for "cruelty-free cosmetics", if you ask me.

[which yer not]
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

See, Girls often say they want a sensitive sissy type man, but then when they get one, they don't respect him, and leave for a fat beer drinking abuser who runs his local Biker gang chapter. They will stay with THAT guy like forever. All the time complaining that he's not sensitive enough.
    don't they say "Nice Guys always finish last"

I just don't get it. But I know turing her nephew in to a lipstick loving girly boy is a bad, bad idea.............................................
    poor kid
    -TkdWarrior-
    Knowledge, Like sex is better when it's free

One of my sons friends was nuts over Cinderella, even had the shoes. His dad tried everything, football, soccer, baseball and karate. He took to karate big time so what's his mom do? Sign him up for acting lessons.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

The kid will be what he will be, in terms of genetic sexuallity.
    I don't go for the lipstick, edible or otherwise. Different, if this was a face painting thing, but it's not. So, I don't like it either. And, also. He's 3. Edible lipstick adds to the confusion of what is for snacks and what is not.
    shrug,

Cody

You completely articulated my parents' divorce.

...See, Girls often say they want a sensitive sissy type man, but then when they get one, they don't respect him, and leave for a fat beer drinking abuser who runs his local Biker gang chapter. They will stay with THAT guy like forever. All the time complaining that he's not sensitive enough...
    1.) Girls are idiots.
    2.) Girls want the challenege of changing the man, and shall fail.

Look at younger girls, they are so superficial and perfer men who are jerks. I have met 2 girls ever that I knew were wise beyond there ages in choosing guys. They were incredibly mature and didn't go for the jerks and liked men who were sensitive.

I'm sure there have *been* others, but only 2 I knew were wise.
    I have a signature.

I have seen girls go for sensitive guys too, but they always get tired of that, and cheat with a more normal guy. Then, they get mad that the more normal guy is not sensitive enough, and leave him for another sissy boy and the cycle completes itself.

That's why i'm so upset abot the lipstick thing. I mean, is he's a "sensitive wussy boy" he's going to be miserable. If he's a real man, then at least he has THAT to be proud of. Then, when he gets dumped, he can find 20 little hotties that love his biceps to make him feel better. Mr. sensitive girly man can't just walk into a bar and get 20 girls to make himself feel better when he's been hurt. He might pick up "Steve" but steve wants something "Special" form him.

also, if a real man gets dumped, he can go out drink and get into a fight to make himself feel better. Sensitive wussy boy only has the option of watching "Touched by an Angel" and drinking champagne alone, in misery.

WOMEN, DO'T turn your sons into Sensitive Wussy boys!!!! I BEG YOU!!! And for GOD sake, don't buy them Lipstick when they are Three!! You have no idea what kind of dammage you are doing!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Originally posted by Xebsball
    A neighbour of mine sometimes put fire on plastic toys to watch them melt
    lol psycho
    I used to do that. Take a can of hair spray and spray it over a flame - instant blowtorch. We'd use it to melt barbies.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

*sigh* my nine year old brother in law has fallen victim to this. his 16 year old brother and I try to reverse what his mom's done to him, but we can't, and their dad's not around. Consequently, he constantly runs his mouth, a la the girl from "American Pie" ("you remember that time - at band camp...") I swear, he's just like that - and he loves to watch the Olsen twins. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, and he told me a fricking Olsen twins movie!!! His mom has made a complete pansy out of him.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by SevenStar
    *sigh* my nine year old brother in law has fallen victim to this. his 16 year old brother and I try to reverse what his mom's done to him, but we can't, and their dad's not around. Consequently, he constantly runs his mouth, a la the girl from "American Pie" ("you remember that time - at band camp...") I swear, he's just like that - and he loves to watch the Olsen twins. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, and he told me a fricking Olsen twins movie!!! His mom has made a complete pansy out of him.
    Teach him how to fight and talk to women. Swear to God it worked for me. When I was younger I was a little pansy who couldn't talk to girls and couldn't fight. Now I'm a big pansy who can fight and talk to women.
    I have a signature.