Page 128 of 425 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 6362

Thread: Talk to Got Qi Girls

PEOPLE!!!!

I AM WALKING AWAY!!!

I AM ASKING FOR ADVICE ON THE OFF CHANCE THAT HE CHASES ME WHERE I GO!!!

I don't know how much clearer I can be about this. The subject only came up because I found a new school. Because I'm leaving my old one. Because I'm walking away.

So, do you think I should walk away?
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

You need to ask Nancy Sinatra what these boots were made for, honey!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

So, I take it you think he'll leave his wife for me and we'll live happily ever after, then. I'll do it, then.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

BTW, your presence in requested in the Attn:Eulerfan thread, CSN.

Eulerfan - I could tell you were walking away, that's why I said that you don't need my advice, I just wanted you to feel the best possible about doing so.

MA margie - you are right, you can't always walk away. Sadly many women and people in general can be in situations where only direct confrontation will solve the problem. OR, direct confrontation may be the morally best road, you know, put people in there place and stuff. Even more sadly, sometimes there's no solution to the problem, period. It just seemed like the best response in THIS particular situation, and generally in terms of the whole marriage thing, I just wanted Eulerfan to realize that this wouldn't be the last tough decision she would have to make, and that it's a good precedent for the rest of her life.

I'm trying not to overgeneralize - there are all kinds of situations and I've made f'd up mistakes in my own life.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    oh boy tonight im just this close to tapping again that sharp tight mad state of mind previously displayied by me in the shape of words
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Sure! Just because he's a player now, doesn't mean that he'll want to stay a player when he marries someone else. Guys like that always change, and settle down. They never just keep wanting what they don't have no matter how good they've got it where they are. There's never been a recorded case of a pathological cheater and liar who doesn't give a rat's ass about any feelings but his own! That's just a myth.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

You're absolutely right! And even if that weren't true, I'm so d@mned special, I'm sure I could get him to change for me. I mean, it's ME for heaven's sake.

That's right! And the fact that he won't take no for an answer now PROVES he respects you.
    Crippled Avenger

Oh yeah. He takes me SERIOUSLY!

So, it's decided then. You're doing the right thing by busting up this marriage. Any man of the cloth or ethical social philosopher would say the same.
    Crippled Avenger

*tents finger*

eeeeeeeeeexcellent

"Smithers, have the Rolling Stones killed."

"But sir..."

"I said do it!"
    Crippled Avenger

I AM ASKING FOR ADVICE ON THE OFF CHANCE THAT HE CHASES ME WHERE I GO!!!
    Then you need to drive faster and take a lot of crazy turns.

Of course, if you'd played enough rpg's, you'd already know that.

Non role players just aren't prepared for gritty reality. I feel sorry for them.
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 01-10-2003 at 09:29 PM.

Hey Gene, is there going to be a 2003 hoodie? And if so will the 02 hoodies go on sale?

I like your avatar Margie
    I am nothing.