Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terrifica?? Or just wierd-a?

Haha, that is the most retarded thing I have seen on the news.

Of course, I hate to see women be taken advantage of but this chickd!ck is crazy.

Rubby

It's altruism, dude.
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

wufu,

perhaps, but i'd have a hard time buying that as the main reason. i guess i'm just a cynic when it comes to people's motives toward strangers, particulary when they give themselves a moronic nickname and dress up in hot pink super-heroine outfits before they roam the streets, searching for evildoers. sounds like the belfry is missing a few bats to me. especially if she's in love with budokan.

on a side note, i'm still waiting on my robe. any ideas where we can get ours?
    Last edited by rubthebuddha; 11-07-2002 at 04:21 PM.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Well, I think altruism is what is causing her to act out in that manner, she's just taking it a bit further than most people do. I could think of several other defense mechanisms that she might be suffering from, but, that seems to be the main one that's influencing her behavior. Besides, I'm not getting paid for it, so why should I bother to figure out her problems? haha. Man, I haven't heard anything back about the robes yet. We might have to have someone design our specially made pimp robes.
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

Originally posted by Suntzu
    I can see some chick kickin her azz for messin up her booty action… a broad at the bar mackin some dude might wanna get laid too… just cuz she got played by some dude buyin her drinks don’t mean every other chick is…

lol that's so true.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

RTB - Vicarious self-validation? Something like that?

I might become the male equivalent and go around bars protecting guys from really ugly fat chicks taking advantage of their drunkeness.

BeerGoggle Defender: *whispers* Hey buddy, it's beer goggles man! Lose this chick quick, she at least 200lbs and looks like Saddam Hussein's armpit.

Drunken Man: Dayum! Thanks BeerGoggle Defender! I'd have regretted that in the morning!

Fat Chick: Oh blubber! Foiled again! How will I ever get laid?

BeerGoggle Defender: Try laying off the cheeseburgers and running home tonight, barge-arse!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Aren't superhereos supposed to wear their underwear on the outside? I thought there was some rule to that effect.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Originally posted by Suntzu
    I can see some chick kickin her azz for messin up her booty action… a broad at the bar mackin some dude might wanna get laid too… just cuz she got played by some dude buyin her drinks don’t mean every other chick is… if she really wanna help… she can let dudes know which chick dude is wastin $$$ on and which chick he might can go home wit...
    I'd kick her ass if she messed up my free drink action. Get all purdied up to go out and find some sponsers only to have this chick show up? I don't think so.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

I'm going to arrange a caged NHB match:

Eulerfan vs Terrifica

Who's gonna help sponsor the event?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

BTW, my money is so on Eulerfan!

I would kick her ass. "Men are always trying to manipulate women."

Yes. And women are always trying to manipulate men and men are always trying to manipulate men and women are always trying to manipulate women. Everybody is trying to get what they want. Quit b!tching and come up with a better strategy.

Let me introduce myself, Terrifica. I'm planet earth. I don't think we've met.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

You know, I really am in love with eulerfan!

*swoon*

Originally posted by eulerfan
    I would kick her ass. "Men are always trying to manipulate women."

Yes. And women are always trying to manipulate men and men are always trying to manipulate men and women are always trying to manipulate women. Everybody is trying to get what they want. Quit b!tching and come up with a better strategy.

Let me introduce myself, Terrifica. I'm planet earth. I don't think we've met.
    Now, if I had said this the world would've come down on me.
    eulerfan, we could grow to become life long friends!
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

You know, my first love was an aussie. I got his ass kicked because I convinced him we should cross dress for the Sadie Hawkins dance. I really just suggested it and he thought it would be hilarious. But I still feel that was my fault those three jocks jumped him.

We kept forgetting we were in High School.