Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4000 Strong

Smile

LOL@ kohai and Chang Style Novice!

I must have joined way too early, because I never got my Game of Death jumpsuit and foam nunchaku . All I got was this lousy headband that says "Ninja", with a picture of a ninja between the "Nin" and "ja".

Waitaminute! Ninjas are totally sweet again! You newbies can keep your lame yellow spandex jammies!

I'm so excited, I'm about to go kick my mom in the head!

Mmmmmmmmm. Bacon sammich.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

Cool

Let's see if this here old account still works....yep! Maybe I'll have to stop lurking and join back in the old fun...

18 posts? That's even more screwed up than before! Wish I could have my old post count and registration date fixed
    And all that the Lorax left here in this mess
    was a small pile of rocks, with the one word..."UNLESS."
    --Dr. Seuss

Smile

"My name is Chauncey, I'm a gardner."
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

This post got me wondering about lurkers. I started looking at the "users browsing this forum" and indeed there are many names that I have never seen post here.

I feel naked.

Talking hey there hehehe

I have to admit that i may fall into that catagory of the lurking type
    I have posted on occasion but people on this forum know so much and are soooo quick to respond that you don't even need to reply to any questions....... let alone ask em ......I just think that this forum is doing something good for chinese martial arts..... and well ..... basically all martial arts and that the more people who post or lurke or just come back here every 2 weeks or so ... only makes this forum better.....

cheers, to all you regular posters who share your knowledge with us and everyone well done for making this forum soo good ~!
    " All I see is racist faces, misplaced hate makes disgrace of races " Tupac

When it comes to lurkers...

...you all don't know the half of it. You can lurk without registering. Our 4000 members are the people that bothered to register. There can be many more lurkers who never register.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart