Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kfo Movie Casting Assignments....

Re: dezhen2001

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    Senator's in Queen Wu Shu Chicks kindom that are actually on MY payroll.

YEAH!, That's ME! BUAHAHAHA!!!....

The Senate is being controlled by the Dark Side... We, Evil Mofos Incorporated have clouded their vision....

DEZHEN & WUFUPAUL...you must join Royal Dragon too...and together, we can nutbar this sh¡t...

Ta-da....
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Faaammmmmmeeeeee...I waannnnaaaa lliivvveee ffooorrreeevvvveeeerrrrrrr...oops, sorry, I got carried away...it's my first role you know hehehehe
    I couldn't have hoped better: kick some azz, and massage Wushu Chick's feet *dreamy smile of admiration*
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.

Aww yeah, Felipe!

Since that snotty Queen Wushuchicky left us out, we'll have no choice but to ruin the movie by sackfacing and nutbarring everyone in the surprise ending!
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

I want to be in the sequel:
    KFO Episode II: Attack of the "."s

Badger
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

NORTHERN MANTIS- Keeper of Hot Women
    Looks like I got the best job wether the movie is good or not

LOL @ Badger
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

JWTAYLOR- Master of the Donkey Punch Style & Guy who runs around butt neked
    Not to complain, but I believe I'm being type cast.

I would appreciate an actual "role". I'd much rather play a character who does not simply reflect my own personal lifestyle.

LET ME ACT D@MNIT!

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Yeah, your right Smithers is bad

Who was the guy that ran Dr, Evil's empire wile he was frozen?? Maybe that would be a better choice for dezhen2001's charecter format.

How about this, every on pick their favorite Number 2 man and list them, and then dezhen2001 can decide who to modle his charecter after.

Se, I may be evil, but I give my flollowers more choice in thier roles than Wu Shu Chick does Muuuuahahahahahahah!!!

Who's Evil now huh Chicky poo???
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Smithers? RD, i think you have me confused with someone else I also don't run around like a headless chicken... i would make a better Mr Burns - i have already gopt the hairstyle for it (at 22). Also cold and calculating - with an accent like Sean Connery As for being ur right hand man... as long as i get to look after the 'brainwashed NAKED female followers' it's ok

Felipe and Wufupaul: i'm down wid ur crew

Crimson: what if they smell that day??? Still so dreamy?

NM: d@mn you

this is funny, where r we filming it? lol good script so far Wen, but when do we come in??? (as in RD and his 'terra squad' )

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Since I'm planning on having a lot of brainwashed naked female follwers, you may have your pick, except for my favorites, it's hands off on them!!!

So, Anyone got any Idea's on how we, as an Evil Empire, can make Wu Shu Chick's life miserable?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Thats OK JW....

NORTHERN PRACTITIONER

thats all I get....a billing, I guess I am infamous enough to not have to do anything, just have my name there....that way it'll be the next summer blockbuster.

Or, I'll take one of these 3 roles. The double agent (always love the double agent), a general (but got to be da dude, you know like powell or something), or the herbalist.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

NP: is it a stereet herbalist? A well paying role

RD: what about like 'Bolo' in enter the dragon? I'm not muscular enough but can still look just as mean The idea of breaking people has a certain appeal to it. Also i want a remake of the foot massage scene in Enter The Dragon (can't be Wen so...Tae? anyone? [has to be female])...

What other no2's are there?: Face form the A-Team... not pretty enough, Darth Vader... couldn't see out of that d@mn mask... hmmm... anyone?

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

How about a General who retired and became an hebalist who's also a double agent?

For the Women:

+ = & a

I downloaded "Black Belt Jones Theme" from Audiogalaxy last night, and it is essential that Dennis Coffey compose and perform the soundtrack.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN THAT SH!T IS FUNKY!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Another thing missing......anyone who is big into kung fu movies should be able to tell you....the drunken begger...aka the old dude with the red nose in all these movies. Anywho, this guy should be harassed alot, then kick some major ass buy falling on them and stuff.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

That sounds good for me. In my Manhog/Ron Jeremy persona I'd be ideal for kicking ass under the influence.

"Sam the Spliff" - that's me!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.