Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What this forum needs!!!

Braden Guest
    It's all about the hot and sour soup and the sczechuan style crispy chicken. Mmmm. Although, I used to live off of cold beef filled buns. I have no idea what they're called in chinese. They also came in bacon, only the bacon was held in with clumps of grease... it's really too much to take.

P.S. Hey Merryprankster, did you see the UG post about one of Rickson's teachers who gave up everything for kalaripayat? I was ****ing my pants laughing.

What this forum needs!!!!

A transexual Tai Chi master with a flaming case of jock itch.
    Regards

the real sichuan deal

baozi--those beef filled steamed buns. *never seen it with bacon
    mantou--steamed buns, no filling
    jiaozi--steamed dumpling, usually celery, pork or a combination of the two
    chiaoshou (not sure on the spelling)--same as jiaozi, but in soup water
    good ol' noodles--a big bowl usually with some beef on top and some "empty heart" vegetables strewn in and a heck of a lot of la jiao (chili pepper) in the water
    huo guo (literally "fire pot")--hot pot. a metal pot is put in a hole in the table with a burner underneath. in the pot is only water and LOTS of chili peppers. the water is blood red. you get an assortment of raw vegetables, meat, fish, tofu, cow stomach, chicken feet, etc. you dump it in the boiling chili water, let it cook,then take it out, dip it in a sesame sauce and eat. as an alternative, you can put the food on skewers and set them in the water. then its called mala tang.
    (forget the name)--a charcoal burner on the street is used to barbecue skewers of potatoes, chicken, lotus root, etc., then covered with la jiao, msg, salt, and other spices.

then you've got your standard gong bao jiding (kung pao chicken), tangsu liji (sweet and sour pork), fanqie chow dan (scrambled egg and tomato) and a few other dishes. white rice is more common than fried.

-Wang Si Zhong

I don't know if its authentic or not but I LOVE crab rangons, those fried triangles filled with most of the time fake crab, oh yea, mommy like, give me those and yes I will back Royal up, some midwest Mongolian Beef with baby corn, a lot of white rice and some carbonated beverage, and then step back, because its total white man don't know real chinese eating time.

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am more of a steak man, not tub steak you *******es, fine Italian steakhouse filet baby.
    Regards

This forum needs a good spanking.
    K. Mark Hoover

Uuuhuh, kinky.

The only reason why this thread is gonna last is because its about fooooooodddddddddd

oh, and because I posted on it

THOSE threads ALWAYS last....hehehehe

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.