Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help - stress and anger

As a side note to that...
    Im voting for Sydneys Chinese party in the next election.
    I dont think ive ever met a more intelligent and interesting bunch of people. They are also very down to earth and friendly.
    There local representive is a young guy who always has a smile on his face and one of the best manners of anyone ive yet met.
    I was standing aside watching the Chinese dancing and he just came up to me and struck up a converstation about nothing in particular.
    Then someone asked for the local member to come up on stage and he politily excused himself and went up on stage.
    He didnt have a hint of ego and was genuinly a really nice guy as were nearly all the members of his party.
    There politics basicaly revolve around better intergrating themselfs with the greater community and i couldnt wish them better luck in there cause.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Ah, the kung fu emphasis has just gone from helping oneself to helping OTHERS. . . hence the internal struggle (GROWTH).

This goes deeper than mere emotional kinship with the Chinese association.

JON

How is your stress and anger no that the preformance is over? Is it gone? If not start stretching on a regular basis. Go take a couple of Yoga classes it will help a great deal.

Brian
    San Francisco, CA

Just testing something!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Your energy is screwed up and needs to be rebalanced. Proper Ch'i Kung can fix this. Do you know anyone with a meditation speciically for balancing your energy. Feng Shui meditations can truly help in this case.
    Got Lineage?

I think Sharky gave some good advice - try and get things in perspective - what would really happen if you had messed up in the demo - the same goes for an exam or anything - you can always move on - what seems important now you'll look back on and think what was the big deal - even the worst things in life time is a great healer.

I do think that meditation etc are probably good for calming people down so they can think clearly - it's not something I do much of - I tend to go running - it helps but it's playing havoc with my knees

When things really get on top of you the first thing is to shake off the stress and anxiety, when it all gets too much it does not help you think or act. But when you've done that you need to think why is it you aren't happy - what is causing the stress. Don't let things bother you, but don't take the attitude that you don't care about anything, work out what you really want to do with your life and work towards that. If you get into a hole it might take some hard work to get out of it - but I find as long as you can see a way out things aren't so bad - (although I could do without the hard work).

If you do all that and you still have rage and aggression maybe you are just a bad motherf***er

Anyway what do I know my life is f uck ed. Respect to everyone.

Well Jony Boy glad Your feeln bettr

this is archived now we get to lol @ ow much of a ***** you are .
    Cheers