Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Threaded View

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    I was not registering the sound yama as being other than Japanese (yes, even with that Hindu type poster pic in the E-zine). The sound yama, I understand to be Japanese for mountain. So (needle and thread), I was hearing yama and thinking it means mountain in Japanese and that Mountain in Chinese is different from the sound yama. And that you were using Yama as a Chinese name (just really sinking in that it was for some god-type big wig; and Yama not seeming Chinese nor Indian...looks like I No_Know).

The sixth patriarch I didn't pick-up on at all.

"Culture Club - that was a good one. Very good. " :-)

"One of the first precepts of Tamo is to suffer injustice. How does that figure into your promise of being damaged?"

I No_Know that I was relating the two; however, when someone seems intent on hitting you to hurt you, when someone seems to be intent on breaking your car window, when someone seems intent on physically abusing your little sister...these might be considered as promises to damage. Getting your window replaced might take away from the flow of the planned things in the rest of the day or tomorrow or next few days---so to speak (shake a can), a major pain. Some people might not like bleeding or getting bruised or hurting. To accept getting hit (hurt) when one could avoid being hurt by trouncing the assailant could make one feel, I could prevent this but I'm not going to-I feel bad. It is a prison of helplessness--could help yet can't. And when your parents are violent and intimidate you, you could distract them and save her for twenty more minutes or an hour. Your parents' need, to project might wear-off and you got her a night without a beating. Perhaps they beat you instead. Deliberately suffering unjustly~.

People seem to have boundries; some instilled, some self imposed, at least some Self maintained. When we think two things are Right but only allow one (save my sister; keep from me getting a beating~) Shame, confoundedness...regret--suffering for doing A Right thing--suffering injustice (unjustness).

I could hurt you into not hurting me. You learn Might is Right. You maintain those guys were right, hurting others is Good! Self preservation instinct (Spite factor; Vengece urge) says Don't allow me to take the attacks without retaliation. Yet, I die if the people that make-up the societies upon which I depend have thinkers of these mentalities. Self preservation with retrospective foresight suggests don't attack, now. I havn't taken it much if any further than that if at all further.

Perhaps some-such some might say...~
    Last edited by No_Know; 03-29-2002 at 08:48 AM.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com